CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Today was the second week since wang yibo has not contacted xiao zhan or come to school, today was already Friday, everyday xiao zhan will come with wang yibo bag, wanting to give it back, he always misses his bus in the evening waiting hoping maybe he will have a glimpse of wang yibo figure, zhan checked the time and realised that it is already past five, he estimated that by six in the evening he will be home, but today he was unlucky, because it rained and his clothes got wet, zhan ran all the way home afraid that if he stops then he might arrive home late.

"What have you done xiao zhan, see your wet all over, what if you got a cold?" Zhan mother who opened the door for his son said, zhan protected his bag and that of wang yibos not to get wet.

"It's nothing mom, I am very strong. ...achuu." Zhan answered then sneezed, zhan mom took xiao zhan school bags and let his son go to his room and get a shower, zhan prepared a warm bath, took off his drenched clothes, then showered, waiting for dinner, zhan decided to sleep early, the whole week he has been busy and he feels tired, zhan said his goodnight to his mom and dad then went to bed, he was awakened at around 11pm having a headache and stuffy nose, his body feels so hot too, zhan with difficulty got his phone and decided to call his mom or dad to help him a glass of water, his throat feels very dry too.

His vision was getting blurry, but he managed to make a call, luckily the number he called went through and the person on the other side recieved the call, zhan tried speaking but his voice was hoarse and he couldn't stop coughing, zhan forced himself to stay awake but his phone fall down and his vision went dark.

******
Wang yibo who switched on his phone and changed his phone number to his number he rarely used immediately got a call from xiao zhan, he wondered how he got his phone number, but then he remembered he forwarded xiao zhan calls to this number, he wanted to disconnect the call immediately, but then another part of him told him to recieve the call, connecting the call, he heard xiao zhan voice, and by the look of it, he looks like he is not ok, yibo got worried, he tried calling xiao zhan, but then he heard the sound of xiao zhan phone falling down.

Yibo got dressed and left the mansion quickly, he tried calling xiao zhan but all his calls were not answered, yibo arrived outside xiao zhan house gate and started ringing the doorbell nonstop, zhan father was awakened and he went to check who it was.

"Who are you?" Zhan dad asked the young boy who looks really stressed.

"I am wang yibo, your son's boyfriend, open the gate." Zhan dad mouth twitched, this boy is so straightforward, he didn't even shy off, he answered like it's something so normal. Upon opening the gate, yibo drove in his car, then he immediately rushed inside xiao zhan house, zhan dad who has just closed the gate was surprised seeing wang yibo rushing inside like he owns the house,  yibo used xiao zhan direction to his room, because he remembers xiao zhan telling him how to get to his room, yibo went inside, finding the switch, he switched on the lights only to find xiao zhan  face red and his breathing was fast.

"What happened to you xiao zhan?" Yibo asked worried, touching xiao zhan face, he realised that he is running a fever, yibo looked around and saw xiao zhan washroom, going inside, he got warm water with a towel, zhan dad who arrived found wang yibo with a  basin of water.

"Uncle your son is having a fever, i will take care of him, go and rest, i will tell you if anything happens." Yibo reassured xiao zhan father, then closed the door, yibo placed a warm cloth on xiao zhan forehead, getting a warm glass of water, he helped xiao zhan to drink, he then wiped xiao zhan body, by the time he was done, the fever has slightly reduced, yibo went to the kitchen, and prepared some ginger tea for xiao zhan since he was coughing, then helped him drink since he hasn't woken up yet, by the time xiao zhan fever has reduced and he was able to sleep, it was already early in the morning. Yibo was awake the whole night, he wasn't able to sleep.

Yibo left and decided to go back home to rest since he really exhausted, going inside he found everyone was still asleep, yibo didn't bother changing, he directly went to bed the way he was and was immediately knocked out.