TWENTY ONE

Zhan sat down and lowered his head on his desk, did he say something so wrong for wang yibo to get so violent? He only said what he thought was right, he never expected wang yibo could hurt him like this? Is he going to bully him too like everyone else? He thought he was different, but he was wrong, yibo is just like everyone else bullying him. Wang yibo saw xiao zhan reaction and how he is behaving, touching xiao zhan back, yibo lifted xiao zhan head, so that he could look at him.

"If you ever have something to tell me,never keep quite." Yibo said and touched xiao zhan red lips.

"Your just like everyone else, your also hurting me, it clearly shows you don't love me, if there's something wrong atleast talk to me, but you decided to hurt me." Zhan answered, a flash of guiltness passed through wang yibos eyes, closing his eyes for a while, yibo opened his eyes and hugged xiao zhan.

"It's my fault, I am wrong, i hurt you when I am supposed to protect you, I am sorry, i will never lay a hand on you again, i promise you, forgive me." Yibo said his voice sounding very regretful, zhan felt the sincerity in wang yibos voice and the feeling of sadness in his heart dispersed immediately, yibo seeing xiao zhan has relaxed he smiled and felt relieved, he will feel very sad and incompetent if his boyfriend compares him with someone else, he will do anything to make sure his boyfriend sees him as the perfect and best friend ever.

"Aww cousin, acting all lovey dovey in class with your boyfriend!" Zhan heard li jiran voice from the door which as expected he was shouting, beside him was Jackson as usual the look of Jackson clearly shows he wants to get far away from li jiran, but meeting someone as clingy as li jiran, then it is not easy to get rid of him, no matter how hard you try. Yibo looked at his cousin then Jackson who was frowning, seeing Jackson sore reaction made wang yibo to feel so happy and satisfied, this annoying boy Jackson dared to hurt his boyfriend and insult him, seeing him miserable will always make him satisfied.

"Yes my dear cousin, and i can see that you have found a very handsome boyfriend, he is perfect for you." Yibo said and smirked, his eyes not leaving that of Jackson who was burning in anger.

"Yes, you heard that, i told you my cousin will like you with just a single glare, we are really perfect for each other, perfect couple made in heaven." Li jiran said happily and hugged Jackson tightly while rubbing his face on jacksons chest, Jackson lips twitched, the whole class kept quite with a lot of questions must going through there mind. When did Jackson become gay? And where did this boy come from? And ontop of that he is this hooligan cousin, and he has fallen in love with wang yibos enemy Jackson, and by the look of it, wang yibo seems to be very happy seeing his cousin happy as long as he is with Jackson.

"Jackson you take care of my cousin, don't hurt him, if he complains to me that you bullied him, then i will have to get back at you, my cousin is so adorable, i hope you two will have a very good and prosperous future together, you have my full support." Yibo answered happily and smiled, Jackson couldn't say a word, he walked back to his seat, Lisa who was sitting beside Jackson knew what she should do, and that is moving out of the way for the new student before she is told to, li jiran sat down beside Jackson and his smile didn't leave his beautiful face, two beautiful dimples could be seen whenever he smiles.

Li jiran turned around and started talking with xiao zhan, checking  xiao zhan class lessons, Jackson got a chance to look at wang yibo who was smirking with hateful eyes.

"What is your motive? What exactly do you want from me?" Jackson asked wang yibo, it clearly shows this wang yibo sent this annoying li jiran to torment and punish him.

"You don't have to accuse me of something I haven't done, i didn't send my cousin to you, it's just will of heaven, surprisingly my cousin fall in love with you." Yibo answered and laughed lightly.

"Stop pretending! This must be your plan." Jackson who was even more annoyed with wang yibo attitude refuted back.

"Your really wrong, but why should i explain myself, just a simple advice, my cousin has been spoiled since young, he is easily hurt, so i warn you don't do things to hurt him, his parents really adores him." Yibo answered and looked away not bothering again with Jackson, none of his business.