THIRTY TWO

Zhan heard someone who was chuckling and the voice seems to be very familiar, lifting his head and seeing who it was, zhan dropped the money from his hand and moved back quckily by instinct, yibo who was smirking, but his face showed pure anger frowned even more when he saw xiao zhan moving away from him.

"S-sorry sir, i thought it's the delivery man, come inside my aunty is waiting for you." Zhan whose heart was beating like crazy, his face has already turned pale, even his legs got weaker said and turned around to leave, when yibo held xiao zhan hand, making xiao zhan whole body to stiffen, his rosy happy face has turned completely pale.

"Pretending not to know me? Or its one of your tricks you invented to annoy me huh?" Yibo asked while gritting his teeth in anger, zhan who was on the verge of collapsing down, mastered up the little courage and energy he has and looked at wang yibo, who was never expected to appear here, hearing his voice and seeing him here, reminded xiao zhan all the insults wang yibo threw at him, insulted and cursed his dead baby, he broke up with him and never asked for explanation but rather saw him as nothing but just a slut.

"Let my hand go! If not, i will have my aunt call the police and you will be kicked out, i don't know you and i have never seen you before, you must have mistaken me of someone else." Zhan answered but groaned in pain when he was suddenly pinned on the wall and his mouth was covered by wang yibo hand, zhan first instinct was to hide his protruding stomach to protect his baby who was now kicking him nonstop, when he sensed his mommy's distress.

"You! Say that again! Repeat what you have just said! Cheating on me and now pretending not to know me, you think I am so stupid huh?" Yibo asked, zhan shook his head while breathing heavily, he wanted to call his aunty to help him, but his mouth is covered, and staying any longer with this bastard, then something might happen to his unborn baby, luckily xiao zhan heard his aunty voice calling him, wang yibos hand which was about to touch xiao zhan stomach stopped midway through, he released xiao zhan and smirked.

Zhan walked away quickly without looking back, yibo hit the wall with his fist in anger making his knuckles turn red, he really dared to pretend not to know him! He really have some nerve! Zhan went to his room, locked the door from inside and went to bed, he could feel his baby's restlessness, zhan took a deep breath and touched his stomach with his trembling hands.

"Baby relax, mommy will not let you be in any danger, mommy will protect you with his life, i promise you to keep you safe, in this world you only have mommy, grandpa and two grandma's, they love you so much." Zhan said while rubbing his stomach in circular motion, the baby relaxed and the pain he was feeling came to an end, zhan layed down on his bed and decided to sleep, he is not going to be any near that bastard, they no longer have any relationship, right now they're total strangers.

Yibo forced a smile and hid his bloody knuckles when he saw xiao zhan aunt.

"Welcome inside, the food is almost ready, we can talk as we wait for dinner." Zhan aunty said with a smile on her face.

"Sure thank you ma'am, it's really a honour being in your house." Yibo said respectfully, but his eyes didn't stop looking where xiao zhan has gone, he really needs to have a serious conversation with him, he needs to be taught a thing or two.

"It's nothing, have a seat." Yibo sat down and looked around the house, it's beautiful.

"By the way ma'am, that pregnant boy, is he your son?" Yibo asked since he could a bit of resemblance from this woman and xiao zhan, who pretended not to know him.

"Yeah, he is my only son, very soon I am going to be a grandma." Zhan aunty answered proudly while smiling, yibo was somehow confused, he knew xiao zhan well, though the hospital records has really a different name, we can say the hospital record had a Japanese name, but then the picture was that of xiao zhan and the boy earlier speaks fluent chinese, if he remembers correctly zhan had a miscarriage, the class teacher confirmed it, but this boy is about six or seven months pregnant.

"Ok, congratulations ma'am, I am really happy for you." Yibo answered, but was still doubting, that boy has to be xiao zhan, even his reaction showed panic when he saw him, so what happened? Is this really a coincidence? He made a mistake and frightened someone who wasn't xiao zhan?.  But then earlier this woman called that boy nephew, and now son, so which is which?