CHAPTER ONE

Xiao zhan woke up in the morning in difficulty since his whole body was covered with new and old injuries, when his wounds has started healing, new ones appear on his body. Sitting down on his bed, zhan bit his lower lip to prevent himself from crying out in pain, his lower lip started bleeding and his forehead was covered in sweat, his facial expression showed pure pain. Does he really deserve to be beaten almost every day at school just because he is gay? He never hurt anyone or criticise anyone, does he really deserve all those insults, humiliation? But what can he do, he is all by himself against all the high school students. Even the teachers can't help him, because the people who targeted the poor xiao zhan comes from rich families, being led by Jackson.

If the teacher's wants to be on the safe side, then they have to turn a blind eye and pretend they saw nothing when xiao zhan is getting beaten, because he is feared to have a contagious disease which will affect others. Today being Monday, as usual it is xiao zhan worst day, his new wounds hasn't healed yet, and he is going to get a beating in the evening, or any time he meets that cursed gang, yesterday being sunday, zhan went out to buy books from the bookshop, but then his luck wasn't on his side, he met Jackson and his friend Lisa who betrayed him, and was beaten black and blue thus sustaining new injuries.

Xiao zhan mother opened the door and seeing his son painful expression, he got concerned, zhan had no time to hide his bruises on his hand, zhan mother held his son hand which was covered in bruises, zhan head was lowered, he didn't dare look at his mother.

"What happened baby, let me see, oh my God! Why are you injured like this?" Zhan mother asked his son almost in tears, zhan bit his lower lip and avoided his mother gaze.

"M-mom i...i fall down when we were playing football at school during game time, then yesterday, i mistakenly got hit by a motorcycle, but it's not serious, i will be fine." Zhan lied, he can't tell his mother about him getting  bullied at school, if the teachers can't do anything, then his parents will not do much, he is sure of that, he can still manage, he only have one more  year before he finally finally finishes school, it's his problem anyway, and he can't involve his parents in this small problem, he can handle it.

Zhan mother luckily seems to trust his son, zhan has never lied and today lying to his mother, made him feel very bad and guilty.

"You rest today, you can't go to school, i will get an ointment and some painkillers for you." Zhan mom said and got up to leave, zhan was hesitant.

"But mom my grades will...." Zhan protested, if he misses school, then his grades will be affected, he is an average student, his results were always good and will take him to any college that he wants, also a university, but then missing school without any notice will affects his grades.

"You don't worry, i will talk with your class teacher and you will stay home until you have recovered, your health is more important right now, those studies and grades can wait, my boy is bright." Zhan mom answered and walked away before xiao zhan could speak, zhan sighed, he is not sure whether to be happy, because he just escaped from hell, he will be safe for few days, he doesn't have to see those monsters for few days. He really hates school now, he used to love school a lot, but then getting beaten almost every day, made him to start disliking school, he just goes because it's his obligation finishing studies and finding a good job so as not to depend on his mother or dad.

************
Wang yibo was standing infront of the school his grandpa chose for him, he has no parents, his parents died when he was young and was brought up by his grandpa, his grandpa was ever busy and wang yibo was always alone, and he grew up being what he was now, being notorious, his grandpa doesn't care how his grandson behaves or what he does, as long as his performance at school is excellent then well and good, being the heir of their family business, someone as tough as wang yibo is qualified.

Yibo walked inside the school with a smirk on his face, it seems nothing intresting happens in this school, yibo had the butler return with his sports car, he didn't drive to the school, but he stopped history car not far away from the school, then walked on his own to school, creating unnecessary attention isn't his thing. Yibo had to repeat his third year classes again, yibo had no problem, as long as no one will annoy him in anyway, then he will surely not cause any problems, that has been his words since he was young, but then no single day has been peaceful for wang yibo.

Yibo who had no idea where to go next, since he had the person who was to follow him go back home slightly frowned, but his frown dispersed when he saw a young boy looking around anxious and he keeps peeping in one place, yibo got curious, he walked towards the boy and peeped where the boy was looking, to his surprise, he didn't see anything or anyone.

"What are you looking at?" Yibo asked the young boy who hasn't realised that someone is behind him, xiao zhan who was looking around for his bullies so that he could hide and go class peacefully  since he stayed home for a week and his bruises has completely healed yelped and almost fall down when a strong arm was suddenly wrapped around his waist before he could fall down. Yibo was amazed seeing such a beautiful boy being so timid at the same time surprised seeing this boy behaving so weirdly.

"Hey open your eyes and look at me, why are you being so weird huh?" Yibo who was still holding xiao zhan said and tapped xiao zhan forehead with his finger, he couldn't help but chuckle when he saw the young boy reaction, he looks like a kitten.