THIRTY THREE

Xiao zhan aunt called xiao zhan for dinner after everything has been served, zhan was a bit nervous, but he chose to go and eat with everyone else, he will just ignore him and pretend not to know him, they're no longer a thing, he broke up with him, and he has already accepted the fact that the two are no longer in any kind of relationship, he thinks that he cheated on him and was not a loyal boyfriend, when the truth was the only person who he had sex with was wang yibo, he is not so shameless to cheat on his boyfriend, he loved wang yibo so much, but then he refused the existence of his baby, thinking the baby is not his.

After being apart for several months, even after seeing him again, he still accused him of cheating, it clearly shows wang yibo never trusted him from the start, even if they used condom how sure was he that the condom was one hundred percent safe, anything could happen, and when the impossible happened, wang yibo casted him aside, since he denied the baby, even after one of them died, zhan will accept his baby and take good care of him, he can still be a father and a mother to his baby, he doesn't want a man who never trust his partner, he will rather be alone!.

Zhan wiped his tears away, applying a bit of make up on his red face, zhan went to the dining room and found everyone was already seated and waiting for him, wang yibo looked at xiao zhan, his eyes deepened, he didn't look away even after xiao zhan was seated. Zhan aunty saw wang yibo gaze.

"Baby, this is wang yibo and now my business partner from China, yibo this is my dearest sweetheart, his name is xiao zhan." Zhan aunty introduction xiao zhan to wang yibo and did the same thing to wang yibo, yibo who had the name wang yibo, the fork he was holding fell down catching the attention of xiao zhan aunt.

"It's nothing ma'am, i didn't grasp the fork well." Yibo said and faked a smile, xiao zhan didn't miss seeing wang yibo bloody dried knuckles and how he was holding his fist so tightly, like he wants to punch someone to death, even the fork was not spared with how tight the fork was held in his other hand, zhan got scared.

"I...i will go eat in my room, i will let you guy's continue talking, i won't disturb you." Zhan said, but swallowed hard when wang yibo stabbed the chicken meat so forcefully making the plate to make a sound his eyes were so sharp that it made xiao zhan who was about to stand up to remain seated.

"I...,i will just eat here." Xiao zhan added, not giving his aunt a chance to speak, zhan ate his food quckily without looking around or participating in any conversation that was going on at the dining table, he finished his food drank some water and immediately left the place, zhan aunty didn't notice the tension between wang yibo and xiao zhan, yibo also finished eating his food and excused himself saying he wants to have a chat with xiao zhan, zhan aunty didn't see any problem with that and she showed xiao zhan room to wang yibo.

Yibo didn't knock at the door but he immediately opened the door and went inside, only to find xiao zhan was naked and was about to put on his sleeping pajamas, zhan shouted and immediately covered his naked body with the clothes he was about to wear, yibo locked the room and smirked.

"What do you want? Get out of my room right now! Before i shout for help! Who allowed you to come inside?" Zhan shouted while moving back, yibo sneered and walked closer, with each step wang yibo takes, zhan takes a step back, zhan ended up hitting a dead end, yibo caged xiao zhan with his hands, then used one hand to lift xiao zhan chin, zhan struggled but wang yibo tightened his grasp.

"Running away? You thought maybe i will be worried or feel guilty about it? Do you think your so special to me? That i will run to and fro just trying to find you?" Yibo asked sarcastically, but his face and actions contradicts wang yibo words, if he is not bothered or he never cared, then why is he so angry? Why is he here now? Shouldn't he ignore him?.

"I told you already, i don't know who you are, can you please leave my room right now! I don't know what your talking about." Zhan answered and struggled to break free, but was suddenly carried and dropped on the bed, yibo restrained xiao zhan hands above his head, zhan was completely left naked with wang yibo on top of him, zhan couldn't move, because he was completely caged, and with him now being pregnant, he is not as strong as before, yibo looked at xiao zhan face, then his chest, zhan body was smooth and looks more shiny.