CHAPTER ELEVEN

There some mistakes that i made on introduction/prologue

Joseph and Lisa -xiao zhan ex friends. .

Jackson- xiao zhan ex boyfriend who cheated with Lisa. The mistake are already corrected, starting from today, Joseph will start being active in the story, I am sorry for the confusion, I am a human though, I am not perfect, i do make mistake. ..

"I know i was jerk before, i shouldn't have done what i did, i thought it through and came into conclusion, xiao zhan i want you back, i still love you, i have already broken up with Lisa, my heart now belongs to you." Jackson said making xiao zhan to immediately halt his steps, was he daydreaming or what he heard was real?.

Xiao zhan turned around to face Jackson, honestly he felt a little something hearing Jackson words, after all Jackson was his first love, he really loved him, but then he betrayed him and started dating with his best friend Lisa, and as expected Joseph also sided with Lisa.

"If it was before maybe i could have considered, but now i love someone else and i will never betray him, unlike you." Zhan answered, broken free from Jackson grasp and walked away, arriving outside the boy's washroom, he found Joseph outside, zhan didn't bother with him, but then he got blocked by Joseph.

"What do you want Joseph?" Zhan who was upset asked, right now he really has no time to deal with this shit.

"Why did you have to say such a thing to Jackson? Are you even sure that boy wang yibo loves you?" Joseph who seems to be really angry with xiao zhan words asked, zhan raised his eye brow, it looks like someone was eavesdropping, what a strange boy acting like a gossip of a woman.

"It has nothing to do with you! I love him and he loves me too!" Zhan whispered while rolling his eyes.

"If you really love him, then why are you still wearing your ex boyfriend necklace? Or maybe you still have feelings for Jackson?" Joseph asked sarcastically making xiao zhan face to turn pale, zhan touched the handmade necklace, then pushed Joseph away before walking away, making Joseph to laugh bitterly.

"Why didn't you answer but decided to walk away?" Joseph whispered, turning around he came face to face with Jackson, Joseph heart skipped a bit when he saw Jackson looking at him.

"You? What are you doing here? Or your still stalking me? I already told you to stay away from me! I don't love you!" Jackson shouted and walked away, getting rejected by xiao zhan and meeting this stalker, he is really angry right now.

Xiao zhan who was running back to class hit his forehead with wang yibo chest who also left the class and went to look for xiao zhan since zhan took long, yibo was surprised seeing xiao zhan expression.

"What happened? Did someone bully you?" Yibo asked xiao zhan while touching his face, zhan shook his head and smiled.

"No one bullied me I am perfectly fine, why are you here?" Zhan asked wang yibo who slightly frowned.

"I was worried about my boyfriend, is it wrong for me to come and find him huh?" Zhan hearing wang yibo angry tone, he immediately hugged wang yibo and shook his head.

"Your not wrong, i thought the teacher was already in class, so it is not easy for you to come out." Zhan answered, yibo returned the hug and smiled, Jackson saw wang yibo and xiao zhan hugging and he clutched his hands into a fist! He didn't say a word or be seen by wang yibo, he walked back to class, hugging for about two minutes, wang yibo was very satisfied, the two walked back to class, the only person who was not seen in class was Joseph.

"Later let's go to the library since we have no afternoon class." Yibo who was stroking xiao zhan hair said, zhan who was taking the teachers notes nodded his head not looking at wang yibo who was only looking at him, like to teacher who was teaching infront of the class does not exist, yibo took xiao zhan phone, switching it phone, checking for anything suspicious then returned it back. History wasn't wang yibo favourite, he always gets bored during history classes.

*********
Wang yibo and xiao zhan went to the library as wang yibo has suggested, zhan thought that they will be going to study, since people go to library to study right? Zhan found the book he wanted and followed wang yibo to sit down at a place hides them well from other's, zhan sat down beside wang yibo who was browsing his phone.

"What are you going to study?" Zhan asked wang yibo, but was surprised when yibo put down his phone down then pulled xiao zhan to sit on his lap.

"I came here to study you, i miss kissing your tempting lips." Yibo answered and kissed xiao zhan lips.