CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Xiao zhan didn't give Jackson a second glance, getting out of the car, zhan walked away, opened their house gate and went inside, Jackson who brought xiao zhan back sighed and left, he wondered if a word of thank you will be so much. Xiao zhan didn't think much about wang yibo, he guessed later he might call or maybe come later to find him, but to his dismay nothing like that happened, he even tried to call him but all his calls didn't go through, checking wechat, WhatsApp and other applications, zhan realised that wang yibo actually blocked him!.

Zhan almost dropped his phone, he never expected just a small argument will make wang yibo to block him everywhere! He was only angry because he didn't inform him where he went and he doesn't like it when people take alcohol, it's not good for health and very addicting too, and it's not a good thing at all.

********
Yibo woke up the second day with a headache, getting a painkiller, yibo showered, got dressed and packed some of his clothes, getting his travelling documents, yibo found his grandpa eating his breakfast.

"Morning grandpa, i decided to travel for a while, i also have an important meetings which will last for two weeks or more, make sure to inform the principal." Yibo left and found his secretary waiting for him, the Secretary took wang yibo briefcase, packed it in the car and the two left, the secratary gave wang yibo all the reports that he has worked on and all the things that will take place during the meetings, yibo started going through the documents and emails that his secretary has sent him.

Xiao zhan woke up the second day and was very worried, he doesn't remember where wang yibo house was or the address, that day they went to the mansion in a car and he didn't look around to know where they were going because he was immersed talking and admiring his boyfriend, zhan went to school on Monday and he expected to see wang yibo, but to his dissapointment wang yibo didn't come, a day turned to two days and xiao zhan felt even more troubled, his heart was feeling restless, his boyfriend who he dated for two days hasn't contacted just because of a small argument.

"I am i really such a bad and unlucky partner, why do i always end up hurt by the end of the day?" Zhan whispered sadly while still holding wang yibo bag, looking at the empty cold seat infront of him made him really sad. No one knew what happened between the two, xiao zhan made sure to ignore Jackson who tried to create every chance to talk to him, he doesn't like him at all, all the love he used to love dissapered long time ago.

"Hey, did you get dumped? I knew you won't last even for a week, Jackson left me so what? Your also in no good situation, getting dumped within 72 hours, so sad and funny." Lisa said sarcastically while laughing, even if Jackson broke up with her, it doesn't matter, she doesn't love him any way, her target has already shifted to someone else.

"Atleast the man who dumped you wants me, what about you? No one wants you, used tissue paper!" Zhan spitted and walked away, he is already stressed because of wang yibo and he is not ready to deal with some annoying bitch, Lisa was left fuming in anger with the students laughing with xiao zhan remarks.

Two weeks later

Wang yibo finished his work business, he was very busy, after returning back to China on Friday, he decided to sleep and rest during the weekend and go back to school on Monday or maybe Tuesday. Wang yibo just entered the house when he was immediately engulfed by his annoying cousin again li jiran.

"You again? What do you want?" Yibo asked his cousin while trying to shake li jiran off from his arms, but li jiran held wang yibo arm tightly and refused to let go.

"Baby i missed you so much, i went home the other day and came to conclusion, from today i will no longer follow you to clubs, i will only stay home and practice how to be a good wife for you." Yibo who thought his cousin learnt a lesson just sighed when he heard li jiran words of learning how to be a wife.

"Stop daydreaming, i can't marry you, remember we have already broken up, your not suitable for me." Yibo answered and started walking towards his room while dragging li jiran around since he refused to let go.

"I won't give up! Since young i have already set my mind to marry you,my mom has transferred me to your high school, from Monday we are going to be classmates." Li jiran said while smiling widely. Yibo felt like his head will burst, what was his aunty thinking, taking this brat to the school he is studying.

"As you wish, now let go, i want to sleep, I am tired please. " Yibo said while yawning.