FORTY TWO

Yibo face palmed, when did he talk about taking the baby away? He has never thought such a thing before! How could he get accused of something he hasn't done.

"Can you please stop being a drama queen! I never talked about taking the baby away, I am here because I want us to be together again, i know i hurt you badly with my words and actions, i was a fool to trust others and not my boyfriend, i was very angry when I came to know that the necklace actually belongs to that jerk Jackson who is your ex, I hurt you and broke up with you, without wanting to listen, you suffered a lot because of me, give me a chance to make up for all the things that i did to you. I will take care of you and our unborn baby, i will learn to be a father and a husband too, we can get married after the baby is born." Yibo answered, xiao zhan looked at Wang yibo and smirked, wanting another chance to hurt him, not gonna happen! He has learnt his lesson, he is not going to make the same mistake for the third time.

"Get out of my room! Get lost! I don't wanna see you! I don't want you or get married to you! My baby is very happy having only me in his life! He doesn't want a jerk like you! You think i will fall for your tricks again? Ha. ..ha. ..Ha i got smarter and i won't be fooled with you! Get lost!"

Smack!

Xiao zhan shouted while hitting Wang yibo with a pair of shoe till he left the room, and the door was closed with a bang! Yibo touched his swollen face, then at the closed door and sighed sadly.

"You didn't have to include my face, what if you completely destroyed my handsome face? My unborn baby will get scared." Yibo whispered and left the villa, only to find two of his friends waiting for him in the car, yibo went inside the car, making his two friends to start laughing.

"I told you that's not how to win back our in law! You hurt him and you went empty handed without even carrying flowers or chocolates, some baby clothes and toys!" One of yibo friends said after he stopped laughing.

"But this useless being here said if i flirt with him, he might give in, see what i ended up getting! I got hit and kicked out of the house!" Yibo whispered yelled while looking at his friend who was scratching his hair in embarrassment.

"That's how i won back my boyfriend, it's only a suggestion, i didn't say it will work out." Yibo friend answered, yibo rolled his eyes and started thinking, zhan loved red fresh roses, if he brings him flowers tomorrow and some baby necessities, then maybe he might soften xiao zhan heart. Yibo went back to the hotel he stayed when he was here few weeks ago, he ordered a beautiful bouquet of red fresh roses to be brought over to him tomorrow, and he is going to visit xiao zhan early in the morning.

Zhan told his aunt what happened in the evening after she came home from work, he told his aunty, how yibo askew for forgiveness and wanted him back, but he beat him black and blue and kicked him out, he felt so good and he walked back to bed like a superhero who defeated his villain with just a one shot, zhan had a very good nap that time, and he even dreamt of how he kicked some ass, just like how a superhero handles his things.

Zhan aunt, had xiao zhan choose what he wants and make his own decision, bringing up a child alone is hard and requires a lot of responsibilities, and since Wang yibo chose to be responsible, then it's a good thing, but he has to be careful and see if Wang yibo is serious or he is just pulling some strings. Zhan thanked his aunty, ate his dinner and went back to his room.

"Baby today your daddy came to see me and he even said sorry! I feel really happy right now, but just like how your grandma, i won't forgive him so easily, because he hurt mommy." Zhan said while rubbing his stomach.

"Baby do you want daddy to stay with us?"

'Kick'

"Do you think your daddy is serious and he is not fooling around?"

'Kick'

"But your daddy is a real jerk and a bastard right baby?"

'Silent no kick or any movement'

Xiao zhan frowned, how could his baby support that enemy he calls daddy! He only responds when he wants to stay with him and doesn't answer when he called him a jerk and a bastard.

"Wang yibo you jinx! You can't blackmail my baby like this!" Zhan shouted, making Wang yibo who was talking on his phone to sneeze.