CHAPTER NINE

"Can we still go back to school?" Zhan asked yibo, he rarely misses classes, it's not his thing since he was little, he was brought up knowing how important education is, if you want to have a better and great future then we must work hard to achieve that.

"No, we are already here, we can go back tommorow." Yibo answered and fed xiao zhan the snacks that were brought over, zhan called his father and informed him he is not at school, but at his friends house, but he will tell them something when he has returned back home in the evening, zhan dad asked his son some few more questions, before he was finally relieved and disconnected the call. Zhan looked at wang yibo and found him frowning.

"Why are you frowning? See i talked with my dad, no one else." Zhan showed wang yibo the contact number he has just called, he remembers wang yibo telling him, he is the jealous type of a guy, and now that they're dating, though it's there first day, zhan knows well being true and honest in a relationship.

"I know, but you called me your friend! I am your boyfriend not your friend! Or I'm i not qualified to be your boyfriend?" Yibo asked with furrowed eyebrows, the butler who came to report something heard his young masters words and was dumbstruck, everyone who works here knew their young masters possessiveness and obsession, but never has he complained about something, never had he brought someone home, apart from a boy he dated, but broke up within three months, yibo was the one who broke up with him, but the boy always visits the place whenever he wants to since they're cousin's.

"Your qualified to be my boyfriend, i promise to tell my mom and dad about you today, i will let them know that we are dating." Zhan answered with a reassuring tone. The butler came forward and reported the arrival of three guests.

"Young master your three friends came to see you, they are waiting outside, should i let them in?" Yibo kept quite for a while, as he was feeding xiao zhan whenever xiao zhan swallows the snack he has given him and also helped him drink the pineapple juice that was brought over, zhan was treated like a little baby, but xiao zhan didn't mind, getting spoiled feels good.

"Tell them I am busy, let them come tommorow in the evening." Yibo answered and continued what he was doing, yibo heard his friends voice, and his phone kept ringing nonstop, but yibo ignored and pretended not to see his phone ringing.

"Why don't you just let them come in, also your phone ringing, shouldn't you answer the call?" Zhan told the unbothered wang yibo who took a small  bite on the cake, he lifted xiao zhan chin, then kissed xiao zhan lips, sharing the the sweet taste of the cake, yibo sucked on xiao zhan lower lip and slightly bit it and his tongue invaded zhan warm cavern when zhan gasped, zhan felt electric currents run down his spine when yibo kissed, xiao zhan has no idea about kissing, but then wang yibo seems to be a professional, yibo wrapped his hand around xiao zhan slim waist, then pulled him closer, yibos cold hand made xiao zhan to slightly tremble.

Yibo got addicted with xiao zhan lips, and he devoured them to his satisfaction before breaking the kiss, leaving xiao zhan breathless, xiao zhan eye's became teary, his red lips were even more red and swollen, xiao zhan mind seems to stop functioning and he was dazed, yibo seeing xiao zhan reaction, he chuckled then his hand which was still around xiao zhan waist pinched xiao zhan waist making xiao zhan to regain his senses and he immediately blushed and felt shy.

"I am here with you now, i don't want any disturbances. And thank you for giving me your first kiss, it means a lot to me." Yibo said and touched xiao zhan swollen lips, zhan shyly nodded his head, yibo looked at xiao zhan neck, then his gaze landed on xiao zhan necklace which seems to be handmade.

"Your necklace, who made it?" Yibo asked xiao zhan who touched the necklace then smiled.

"I was given this in junior high school, it reminds me of my happy moments." Zhan answered, yibo didn't ask for more and decided he is going to buy even a more beautiful necklace for his beautiful boyfriend.

Yibo drove back xiao zhan back to his home, zhan said his goodbyes and went inside the house, yibo waited for few more minutes before driving away, yibo thought his grandpa will come earlier so that he could meet xiao zhan, but it looks like his grandpa was busy, yibo found his grandpa has returned after he arrived back.

"I heard you brought that beautiful boy, but you didn't even let me see him! What kind of a grandson's are you!" The old man complained, yibo sat down beside his grandpa while smiling.

"You will soon see him, because we two are now dating, maybe in future he is going to be a part of our family." Yibo answered making the old man to nod his head in agreement.

"My grandson has grown up, let him come see this old man." Yibo grandpa said.