CHAPTER TWELVE

Xiao zhan kissing is rusty since he hasn't kissed before, unlike wang yibo who is perfectionist, zhan was kissed until he started gasping for air, yibo stopping kissing xiao zhan who was breathing heavily, yibo didn't waste time but attacked xiao zhan neck, zhan was taken by surprise, his whole body trembled, zhan felt very sensitive when yibo slightly sucked on his neck.

"No, i don't want, stop it wang yibo, stop now!" Zhan whispered yelled and pushed wang yibo away, zhan got up from wang yibo lap before wang yibo could react, zhan repaired his already messed shirt and looked at wang yibo.

"I am sorry i went over board, i have an appointment with my friends, i will call you tonight, behave yourself." Yibo who was now standing said and kissed xiao zhan forehead before walking away, zhan checked the time and realised that it is still early, he decided to read then leave with the school bus at four in the evening. Zhan sat down alone and started reading.

*******
Wang yibo arrived home, prepared himself and checked the place he was to meet his friends, seems to be the same club, only people who have card membership comes to the club, yibo arrived at the club, parking his car, yibo got invited in the club respectfully since he is well known, the moment he entered the club, yibo was immediately hugged, slightly frowning yibo looked at the person who hugged him.

"Who are you?" Yibo asked and pushed the person hugging him away, the young beautiful boy pouted realising that wang yibo couldn't recognise him.

"Wang yibo! Are you pretending not to know me or your trying to annoy me!" The beautiful boy complained.

"I don't know you, since you don't want to tell me who you were, if you dare make a single step towards me, i will not act polite anymore." Yibo warned to leave.

"Cousin your so heartless! Everyone here knows who I am!" The beautiful boy said while stomping his feet completely annoyed.

"You applied a lot of make up, i thought it was a monkey from the zoo, go back home and get changed, also let this be the last time for you coming here, next time i will have to tell uncle." Yibo finished talking leaving his humiliated cousin shouting in anger and run out of the club crying his eyes out, wang yibo friends who were upstairs and looked at the small commotion happening downstairs, they couldn't help but laugh when wang yibo joined them.

"Why did you have to be so heartless to your cousin? He even dodged classes just for you, you know he loves you so much." Sehun told wang yibo who only snorted and poured himse a drink.

"Not interested." Yibo answered and took a sip from his drink.

"Since your not interested, i got a new play toy, very beautiful and just your type, very obedient." Jiang cheng said and winked at his friend.

"Really? He won't mind leaking my foot right?" Yibo asked sarcastically, jiang cheng laughed and nodded his head.

"He won't hesitate, someone as handsome as you." Jiang added and started laughing, yibo smiled.

"Bring him over, my muscles feels stiff, i need a massage, let him take care of me today, if he impresses me, then I might treat him well today." Yibo answered and instructed the beautiful boy to be brought over, the boy arrived within minutes, and just as jiang cheng has said, he is very beautiful.

"Lift your head and look at me, then tell me your name." Yibo instructed, his voice sounding cold as usual.

"My name is zhen, i have been selected to serve you today master." The boy answered without stuttering, yibo looked at the boy infront of him and smiled, still can't be compared to his beautiful sweetheart, his sweetheart is out of this world.

"Good, since you're to serve me today, you should now be aware of what i want now, get down to it." Yibo said and closes his eyes, yibo talked to his friends while drinking, by the time he left the club, it was already ten, yibo drove back home since he wasn't that drunk, his alcohol intolerance is so high, it's not easy for him to get easily wasted, yibo phone was silent, he didn't bother with dinner, he went directly to his room, and since tommorow it is weekend he doesn't have to worry about going to school, checking on his phone, he realised that he has five missed calls from xiao zhan and a text message saying that he is going back home from school and he took yibos school bag too, since yibo left his bag at school.

Yibo called xiao zhan and the second ring, zhan received the call, the two talked until xiao zhan slept off, leaving wang yibo still awake, and was listening to xiao zhan silent snores. Yibo got a quick shower, went down to get a glass of juice, then he also retired to bed.