CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Yibo caressed xiao zhan stomach, his breath fanning xiao zhan neck, zhan slept off quckily with the medicine his mom has given him, yibo sat down on the bed when he felt xiao zhan even breathing is normalised, yibo guessed xiao zhan must be asleep, touching xiao zhan smooth hair, yibo eye's deepened and his possessiveness could be seen clearly in his eyes. This boy here is his and he will remain being his for the rest of his life, he chose him and no one else. Taking his phone, he took several pictures of the sleeping xiao zhan and his lips curved into a smile.

Zhan mother came inside and found xiao zhan is asleep and wang yibo was just seated and looking at the asleep xiao zhan.

"Yibo, you can come downstairs to eat dinner, i was to call you two, but then i can see my son is sleeping." Zhan mother said while looking at wang yibo who smiled.

"Yes aunty, i will come downstairs to eat, and thank you for inviting me." Yibo said respectfully, zhan mother was even happier, such a good child, his son really knows how to choose, handsome man and on top of that so respectful of his elders. But then his poor son is the bottom, his poor baby will get eaten and the way he looks so adorable. Zhan mom left, yibo kissed xiao zhan cheek, also pecked xiao zhan lips then went downstairs for dinner.

"Hey yibo, thank you for taking care of my son last night." Zhan dad said while eating his food.

"It's nothing uncle, it's my responsibility to take care of my boyfriend, I am really grateful for uncle and aunty giving me the chance to take care of your son, having your son by my side means a lot to me." Yibo answered and served some more food for xiao zhan mom and dad, telling them to eat even more, zhan mother was immediately bought, having such a son in law is so rare, he is very mature, knows how to respect his elders well and knows what to do when talking to his elders, just wait until his son has grown and the two got married in future, she is going to be the proudest mother in the whole world, she surely has to show off.

The dinner went on well, yibo said he will be spending the night here, zhan mother wanted to clean the guest room for him, but yibo said he will spend the night in xiao zhan room and it will be easier for him to know if something is wrong since xiao zhan is still weak and coughing. Zhan parents had no problem, their love for wang yibo exceeded, having such a thoughtful and caring son in law, it's so rare to find someone like him bah! Their son is in safe hands with this boy.

Yibo carried xiao zhan food upstairs together with the medication and a bowl of ginger soup, it will help smoothen xiao zhan throat. He found xiao zhan is still sleeping, his face was completely covered with the quilt, yibo sighed, is he planning on suffocating himself to death?. Pulling the quilt downwards zhan whined and he pouted, yibo checked xiao zhan temperature, it is still high but not like last night,  yibo woke xiao zhan up and fed him the ginger soup which was still warm, by the time xiao zhan was done, he was already sweating, yibo fed the other food that was served, and had xiao zhan take the medicine with warm water.

"I will help you shower, your really sweating." Yibo said, zhan was about to protest, but seeing wang yibo gaze, he immediately kept his mouth shut and just nodded his head. Yibo carried him bridal style and went to the showeroom, having him stand, yibo had xiao zhan hug his waist so that he couldn't fall down when he feels dizzy, zhan secretly rolled his eyes, who said he is feeling dizzy? He only have to admit that he wants to be touchy.

Yibo prepared the bath, he took off xiao zhan clothes, then had zhan enter the bathtub, zhan was very embarrassed being naked infront of wang yibo, he has never been naked infront of anyone before, but now, he has to, yibo cleaned xiao zhan body like xiao zhan is a little baby who doesn't know how to shower, after he was done, yibo dried xiao zhan and helped him dress in his pajamas, by the time he was done, zhan was already dozing off.

Yibo also had a shower, getting the small bag he carried along, he took his pajamas and got dressed, zhan who was a bit awake looked at wang yibo and yawned.

"Are you not going home? It is already late?" Zhan asked with his sleepy voice.

"I will be spending the  night here with you, sleep now." Yibo answered and pulled zhan closer to him, he had zhan place his head on his chest, zhan didn't struggle, within seconds, the medicine has already taken effect and he slept off.