THIRTY FOUR

"What are you looking at? Let go of me and get off me right now you pervert!" Zhan who got alert and at the same time scared started struggling, yibo looked at the defenceless person underneath him and chuckled, yibo moved aside making xiao zhan to immediately move away, getting his pajamas he immediately got dressed and run out of the room before wang yibo could react, going to his aunty room, zhan ran to his auntys bed surprising his aunty who was working.

"Baby what happened, why is your face so pale?" Zhan aunty asked his nephew.

"Aunty let me sleep here today, I am so scared and i can't sleep alone." Zhan answered with a timid voice, zhan aunty didn't mind, she covered xiao zhan with the duvet and played with xiao zhan hair, zhan felt very relaxed and within minutes he was already asleep, wang yibo on the other side had no choice but to leave, he didn't even talk to him, well why should he talk to him? He has already broken up with him, but then why does he still have the urge to possess him? Seeing him today made him feel very angry and at the same time confused, he is not sure how he is feeling right at that moment, but then one thing he knows for sure, he is still in love with Xiao Zhan and he wants to possess him again, have him all by himself and never share him with anyone else.

Yibo who got xiao zhan number, since xiao zhan didn't take his phone when he ran out of his room, yibo sent xiao zhan number to li jiran who kept cursing him every single day just because of xiao zhan, getting blamed of being the reason as to why xiao zhan dissapered, even the police came to question him one day and the reason as to why he almost got arrested was because of li jiran, he really cares about xiao zhan more than his blood relative.

*******
Zhan slept very well, and as usual he woke up late, slowly opening his eyes, zhan looked around and realised that he is still in his auntys room, he doesn't know if that bastard is still around or he left, luckily he managed to escape, if not he is not sure what might have happened to him, he really now regrets falling with such an inconsiderate and heartless man, but he will never regret getting pregnant, because he treasures the little being growing inside, he lost one and he will never want to loose this one again.

Zhan left his aunty room, being very conscious of his environment, making sure that he didn't see wang yibo, zhan went back to his room and luckily he didn't see him, zhan took a shower, brushed his teeth and went to have breakfast after getting breakfast, zhan found her aunty eating, greeting her, zhan sat down to eat, it looks like that bastard left.

"Aunty, can you do me a favour?" Zhan asked.

"Sure, you just name it and it will be done immediately." Zhan aunty answered while smiling.

"I never want to see that man who came here yesterday, i really hate him, my baby also hates that man, please aunty promise me never to allow that man to come in the house." Zhan aunty seeing how scared his nephew looked like when he was begging her, she didn't hesitate, but she immediately accepted, anyway it was just a one time thing and wang yibo will never come again to her house, zhan was satisfied with his auntys answer, that morning he ate to his satisfaction, last night he didn't eat well, and his baby slept hungry, but now his baby is quite and sleeping comfortably because he is no longer hungry.

Zhan did his morning pregnancy practises with the help of the videos the gynaecologist recommended him to watch, everything that was needed, her aunty bought them all. Zhan got his phone after he was done with the practice and he saw several missed calls from two new numbers, and text messages, xiao zhan didn't hesitate but he immediately blocked wang yibo number, he has no business with him, as for li jiran, he really missed him, he immediately called li jiran, within seconds, zhan heard li jiran voice, who cursed xiao zhan nonstop for leaving without telling him anything, zhan knew he is at fault, but he wasn't in contact with anyone else from China except his mom and dad.

Zhan and li jiran talked some more, and xiao zhan sent pictures of himself, li jiran was surprised when xiao zhan said he is still pregnant, he didn't believe it until xiao zhan video calls him and li jiran saw xiao zhan protruding stomach, and that was by xiao zhan lifting his shirt to show li jiran it is really a pregnancy stomach and hasn't stuffed clothes or a ball to fool him, li jiran congratulated xiao zhan and he promised to visit xiao zhan when he got a chance to, because he has a lot of things to tell him.

This is the last update, I will update again on Wednesday in the afternoon or evening. ....