CHAPTER NINETEEN

Monday
Yibo stayed the whole weekend at xiao zhan zhan place, zhan parents didn't mind, yibo and xiao zhan went to school with wang yibos car, zhan didn't have to take the school bus as usual, zhan remembered about the necklace on Sunday after wang yibo told him to throw it away, he took it off, looked at it and didn't have the heart to throw it away, even before they started dating with Jackson, he gave him this necklace, to xiao zhan it means a lot to him, he doesn't love Jackson, but he always treasures things other people gives him, zhan ended up wearing the necklace again and didn't throw it away.

It was the first time yibo came with his car directly to the school, the students who were also coming to school, saw the ice blue lamborghini laventador being parked at the school parking lot, the students wondered who might be the rich student coming to school that day, they never had a student this rich in the school before. Yibo was the first one to come out, the students who never knew of wang yibo background, but rather sees him as a hooligan, didn't believe wang yibo could afford such a car, it is impossible, he must be a thief, he must have killed someone and raided that car.

Yibo ignored the students who were murmuring among themselves and opened the car door for xiao zhan, then held xiao zhan hand to help him out, zhan couldn't help it but blush, he is treated as a girl now, without being told everyone could tell who is top and who is bottom, yibo wrapped his hand around xiao zhan waist, yibo as usual carried his bag and that of xiao zhan, they were about to enter the school when the loudest voice was heard not far away from wang yibo and xiao zhan, yibo steps halted and  he sighed deeply.

"Where did you go and. ...who is this?" Li jiran who was now standing infront of wang yibo and xiao zhan started talking but stopped when he saw a strange boy standing infront of his cousin.

"Zhan this is my cousin li jiran, he is very dramatic, cousin this is my boyfriend and husband to be, you treat him well, if you dare disrespect my boyfriend, then i will strictly deal with you." Yibo introduced xiao zhan to his cousin li jiran, and he did the same to li jiran.

"Ok cousin you trust me, i will take good care of your boyfriend. ..huh boyfriend?" Li jiran who started talking was surprised when he heard the name boyfriend, yibo smiled and nodded his head.

"Yes boyfriend." Yibo answered like it's a normal thing, li jiran eyes got teary and he started crying,  zhan who was quite all this time was surprised seeing wang yibos cousin cry, zhan moved forward and touched li jiran shoulders, li jiran looked at xiao zhan then hugged him tightly and continued to cry.

"Wuwuwu. ..why did he find someone more beautiful than me. ...wuwuwu." Li jiran cried, zhan who was being hugged returned the hug and rubbed li jiran back gently.

"Don't cry, you will find someone more handsome than him, we have so many handsome boy's out there, and they will treat you very well, they treat you like a princess, because your so beautiful too." Zhan said making li jiran to stop crying and look at xiao zhan.

"Your right, why should i cry? I will find someone more handsome than him, your such a good friend, can you be my friend?" Li jiran asked xiao zhan while looking at xiao zhan with puppy eyes, zhan didn't mind.

"Sure, i can be your friend, i don't have any friends." Zhan answered while smiling, li jiran who found xiao zhan to be a good person liked him immediately, zhan realised that li jiran doesn't really love his cousin, he couldn't just accept with few words right?.

"Deal! Let's go and show me around, this is my first day here." Li jiran answered and dragged xiao zhan away leaving wang yibo surprised, his cousin just stole his boyfriend away! He came here with his boyfriend, and now he is standing all alone.

"Hey xiao zhan, is my cousin treating you well? He is always so mean to me." Li jiran asked xiao zhan who nodded his head while blushing.

"He is so nice to me." Zhan answered.

"That's nice, what you said earlier made me realise that, i don't really love him, i think i only fancy him and admired himself a lot. " Li jiran said and smiled at xiao zhan, yibo who was left all alone decided to go to class alone, he knew his cousin well, though he is a blabber mouth, but he is good in nature, and very friendly, leaving xiao zhan with his cousin, then he doesn't have to be so worried.

Li jiran and xiao zhan walked around with xiao zhan showing him around, li jiran stopped his tracks when he saw a handsome young man who was walking alone and he looked like a senior.

"Zhan i think I am in love." Li jiran said and squealed  happily.