FORTY FIVE

Xiao zhan forced Wang yibo to sleep with him in his room, yibo was the one who was very happy, yibo had to take xiao zhan to the toilet and even go in with him when he wanted to shower, yibo suffered dry balls, seeing the person he loves naked in front of him, but he couldn't do anything or take any action, xiao zhan is afraid of the movie he watched before, since xiao zhan hasn't forgiven him, so he will just behave like nothing has happened, he is going to ignore his painful erection.

"C'mon let's go to sleep now, and if you try to run away Wang yibo,  i will also kill you if that ghost got me." Zhan who was now dressed said and dragged Wang yibo who was still dazed and slept on bed and hid his face on Wang yibo chest, his hand holding Wang yibo sleeping shirt pajama tightly. Yibo touched his painful erection and took a deep breath, closing history eyes, yibo took hours before he finally fall asleep.

Sleeping until the second day, zhan was the first person to open his eyes, seeing Wang yibo sleeping so close to him, pinching Wang yibo cheek really hard, yibo who was still sleeping opened his eyes and touched his red cheek.

"Wake up and get out of my bed and room, thank you for staying with me yesterday, now I am perfectly fine, you should get going now." Zhan said but yelped when he was pinned down on bed by Wang yibo.

"What are you trying to do? Don't do anything stupid, remember we two are not in a relationship, we broke up." Zhan who has tensed said with a panicked voice, yibo ignored xiao zhan words and using his left hand, yibo caressed xiao zhan face down to his neck, zhan with his now sensitive body will surely react and with Wang yibo knowing his weak spot, it is very easy for xiao zhan to react.

"Making me your maid the whole day, massaging your legs, feeding you, carrying you to the toilet, and any place that you wanted to be, i suffered the whole night and today your kicking me out like I am nothing, are you not so cruel?" Yibo asked and lowered his face like he wants to kiss xiao zhan who immediately looked away.

"I...I am not! This is your baby too! It's your obligation to take care of me! Don't try anything funny, i....i. ...I am not scared of you!" Zhan stuttered, deep down he was really scared, this psycho with the way he is looking at him like he is some food, he will surely eat him up and his resisting capacity in front of Wang yibo isn't that great, especially now with his condition.

"Oh. ...your not scared, then I am even more interested, pay up with pleasuring me." Yibo said making xiao zhan to panic and he started struggling.

"If you force yourself on me! I will forever hate you, i wanted to give you another chance, but if you. ..you." Zhan shouted in fear. Yibo released and helped him to sit and he immediately hugged him.

"You want to give me another chance? Are you serious zhan? Trust me i will treat you well, for the rest of my life." Yibo who was smiling said and hugged xiao zhan even more tightly, zhan felt like he is going to suffocate to death.

"If you kill me now then how will i give you another chance?, because your crushing me and suffocating me to death because your hugging me tightly." Zhan complained while hitting Wang yibo back, yibo released xiao zhan and scratched his hair in embarrassment.

"I am sorry, i will work hard to win you back." Yibo assured xiao zhan and kissed xiao zhan forehead, zhan pushes Wang yibo away.

"We have some conditions, and that is no kissing or being touchy, you just listen to what i say and do what i want, if you keep being the controlling and jealousy you, then let's put aside the idea of me giving you a chance to chase me." Zhan answered while playing with his slightly long hair, he hasn't shaved his hair for months let's say eight months since he trimmed his hair, and now they are touching his shoulders, he really needs a hair after his delivery.

"I will take you to the hospital for your seven month checkup, i also want to see how our baby looks like now." Yibo said and stopped himself from touching xiao zhan who warned him from being touchy.

"No problem, I am off to take a bath, bring me something to eat, first prepare a bath for me." Zhan who decided to exploit Wang yibo, had yibo do everything for him as he enjoys the free service said and sat down like a queen, waiting for his servant to take care of him.