Description

Kim Taehyung lost his parents when he was 6-year-old. After his parent's death, his father's best friend took care of him. And now he is 26-year-old a handsome gentleman, smart, successful, and powerful businessman. He became the No. 1 Businessman in South Korea by his hard work. Many people know him and they admire him and respect him because at a very young age he got a huge amount of success through his hard work. Everyone wants to be like him. Everyone wants to be with him because of his power and success. But people don't know his secret, which he has hide from everyone.

Min Y/n 23-year-old kind-hearted, sweet, innocent, little naïve, and beautiful girl. She lost her parents when she was 10-year-old in a car accident. But she has a caring and protective brother Min Yoongi. She loves her brother the most in this world. She works in an orphanage and she loves helping people. She thinks if people will help each other then this world will become more beautiful. Well, she is right but, in this world, everyone is selfish they only care about their happiness.

Min Yoongi 28-year-old man, who is the owner of one of the best restaurants in Seoul. He became a very cold and rude kind of person for others after his parent's death, but only for two persons, he is the cutest, caring, and protective person. First is his one and only sister Min Y/n. he plays three roles for her as the father, mother, and elder brother, she is always his first priority and he treats her as his daughter. And second is his business partner, love, and future wife Park Aera. They were dating each other when they were in high school and they love each other very much.

Park Aera 26-year-old beautiful, kind for her love once, smart, hardworking, and strong woman. She is the business partner of Min Yoongi. She lost her mother when she was 7-year-old. After her mother's death, her father plays two roles for first is the father and the second is the mother. She used to love her father, but now she hates him the most. Now only two people in her life whom she loves, first is her love and life Min Yoongi and the second Is Min Y/n, she treats her as her younger sister and Y/n also loves her and treats her as an elder sister.

Min Y/n, Min Yoongi, Park Aera live in one house as a happy family. They all love each other very much and always support each other. Their life is perfect as a happy family which every want, but our Min Y/n wants her true love, she lives in fantasy land and she is waiting for her prince who will take care of her and love her the way same as her brother do to his girlfriend Park Aera. In her eye, they are the perfect partner. Will, she gets her prince?