Chapter 20. Couples?

"You love kids, don't you?" asked Y/n to Taehyung. Now they are in car heading towards old couple's house, after the girls slept, they decided to leave for their destination.

"Yeah, I love kids" Taehyung said with bright smile while staring at Y/n, but his next word made Y/n shock "you know what I want 5 kids after marriage" "What!! you want 5 kids?" asked Y/n in disbelieved. Taehyung looked at her in confusion.

"Yes, why is it too much?" Taehyung asked in curiosity. In respond Y/n nodded her head slowly. "ohh, so how about 3" Y/n think for some time "Hmmm, 3 are ok but 5, it's too much" "Ok" Taehyung agree with her.

"How many kids do you want?" Taehyung wants to know what Y/n is planning for her future family. "Hmm I want 2 kids" said Y/n with smile. "Don't you think it will be very small family" Taehyung wanted to prove his point why he wants 5 kids. "No, 2 kids are perfectly fine" and Y/n tried to convince him.

He was about say but a call interrupted them.

"Hello" Taehyung said as he received the call. "Ok, I want everything perfect for tomorrow's interview. I myself gonna take interview for my secretary" Taehyung said and wait for the other person to respond. "Good" he said and discounted the call.

He looked towards Y/n to continues but found her staring at him in confusion. "What" "So, you are really busy tomorrow for interview. I thought you were lying" Y/n said in confusion.

He chuckled at her and said "I was telling truth last night. I fired my secretary 2 days back and for my new secretary I am conducting an interview tomorrow" Taehyung made everything clear. Poor she who don't know that he not only fired her from office but also from the world.

"Won't you asked why I fired her" Taehyung wants to tell her the reasons "She must have done something wrong that's why you fired" Y/n said.

"Yes, she hurt a person who is special for me" He was talking about her but naive she, who didn't understand that he was talking about her and she hummed in respond. He chuckled seeing her reaction.

"and you know what you deserve a punishment" that made Y/n shock. "Why?" Y/n asked getting little scared. "Because you lied to me again" she didn't remember when she lied to him. "When I lied to you?" Y/n asked in confusion.

"When you came to my office, my secretary insult you and you didn't bother to tell me, Why?" Taehyung said while crossing his arm over his chest and giving her scary look. Y/n lick her lips because of nervousness.

"Because it was humiliating and I don't want to share it with anyone" Y/n said while staring down at her lap. "Hmmm, but you deserve punishment for lying to your friend" said Taehyung. Y/n gasped when she lift her head up and found him few inches away from her.

"You seriously gonna punish me?" Asked Y/n in very low tone getting nervous from the little gap between them. Taehyung nod his head and hummed in respond. "I want to play with you" he whispered only audible to her which that made Y/n eyes wide up and open her mouth because of shock.

Taehyung goes back to his seat and laugh looking at her expression, Y/n looked at him getting terrified. Taehyung controlled his laugh and said "I want to play with you and kids." Y/n blink multiples time to get what he said and sigh in relief "ohhhh, then your most welcome" she said and felt relief "What you thought" Taehyung asked in teasing way

"Nothing" said Y/n and looked at left side towards car's window and stared at outside of view to avoid Taehyung's glance.

'Pervert, from when you started thinking all that stuff. He is not that kind of man' Y/n scold herself.

Taehyung chuckled seeing her behavior. Something came in his mind and he decide to asked about that to Y/n.

"Princess" Taehyung called softly and on respond Y/n just hummed but didn't looked at him. "You invited Jin Hyung and plan all this so that Jin Hyung and Aera could spend some time together." That made Y/n to looked at him.