Chapter 7. Is it fate? (part 2)

Y/n's Pov

Hmm, today's weather is so good. I said while coming out of the orphanage building, and observe the surrounding where kids are playing happily, whenever I see them playing they always remind me of someone, with whom I used to play, when will you come, I am still waiting for you and I will wait for you till my last breath because I know you will never break your promise.

I thought about him and make my way towards the kids, but my eyes fell on the front gate, I saw a car was standing in front of the front gate and a man is also standing near the car, I think he needs some help, I should ask him.

With that, I made my way towards that man, but I stop at my track when I saw that the person is Mr. Prince. I think should stay away from him and Jin Oppa, or else Unnie will get mad. I was about to turn to head back to the kids but stop when I see a cut in his right hand, and he was looking at his wound.

I think I should help him, it's not bad to help someone and he also helps me on that day. And I made my way towards him and grab his wounded hand and drag him to the orphanage to treat his wound.

"You have to treat your wound or else it will get an infection." I said while dragging him inside. I take him to the infirmary room to treat his wound. I made him seat on the bed and said "it will hurt a little" and he nods cutely and looked directly into my eyes. 

the why he looked into my eyes it give a wired sensation in my heart and why he is so cute, Y/N stop it and focus on your work, not on him, I mentally scold myself

I started doing my work, I observe the wound, it looks like a knife cut. But how he gets a knife cut, did someone tries to kill him. But why will someone try to kill him? After finishing my work I kept all the things in their place. I think I should ask him, how he got that cut. "So, we meet again Mr. Kim" I said with a smile to start a conversation. And he nod.

"May I asked you one thing if you don't mind" I asked with little hesitation. "Yes, Princess" when he said 'Princess' I blushed, why he called me a princess, is it because I call him Mr. Prince? I questioned myself. He was staring into my eyes, like he looking at my soul. The way he stares at me, it gives me a wired sensation in my heart. I break the eyes, why I am felling like that today? I questioned myself.

"It's Y/n, not princess," I complain like a kid "Sorry, Ms. Min Y/n", I giggle by listening to my full name from Mr. Prince. "You can call as Y/n" "ok, Ms. ... oh I mean, Y/n, you can ask me anything and you can call me Taehyung or Prince if you want," ahhh why he said that it's so embarrassing, why y/n huh, why why you called him 'Mr. Prince' and now look he is teasing you. I again scold myself for my childish behavior. y/n call him 'Taehyung' ok forgot about 'Mr. Prince'. I said to myself.

"So, Taehyung, how you get that wound?" I said while pointing my finger towards his wounded hand. After listening to my question be became angry, did I asked him something wrong? Then he takes a deep breath before saying but then someone call me "Unnie"