Chapter 29. Love?

Author's Pov.

"Are you happy up there, leaving us behind?" Y/n asked while staring at stars

"Are you happy up there, leaving us behind?" Y/n asked while staring at stars. She gave a sad smile while her eyes where sparkling because of tears "You know what? You are a promise breaker. You broke your promise Peach" Y/n said angrily while glaring at stars. It's been few weeks to Peach's death and still Y/n can't accept it.

"Do you remember how we met for first time?" she asked while remembering the sweet moment she spend with Peach "You must have forgotten that's why you broke your promise" Y/n said while narrowing her eyes lead and folding her hand over her chest.

"I think I should remind you. It was first day of our primary school and I was so afraid on that day but then you and Cheery showed up yourself, we all introduced our-self, then we became friends and slowly slowly we became best friends, you both twins promised me that you will never me alone but you broke promise Peach" The sadness can be sensed in her words as she missed her best friend very much.

She was having her conversation with stars not knowing a pair of eye were stalking her. After few more moment she went to her house. The person followed her having save distance between them. He stood little far from Y/n's house when she entered her house. The person took out his phone and called his boss.

"King V, Queen reached her home safely" after informing that he disconnected the call and stared at Y/n's house. "I am sorry Y/n for your loss but it was required to kill Peach. King V can't afford to lose you. You are the only he has and he want you for himself" with that the person went from there.

----

"Y/n?" Cherry called Y/n to gain her attention, Y/n looked at her blankly. "I have been talking to you from past 1 hour and where are looking at?" Cherry brought Y/n to her favorite cafe to light up her mood but it's not working.

"I am sorry" Y/n said with small smile. Cherry held her hand and said "I know Y/n it's tough time for you, for us but we have to be strong or else Peach won't be happy" Y/n simply nod at her words. "So now tell what you want to eat?" Cherry asked while going through the menu "Anything" Y/n replied.

Cherry searched for something in menu and said "we have a problem Y/n" Y/n looked at her with confused face. "The cafe doesn't have 'anything' in its menu" Cherry said while releasing a heavy sigh and it took few seconds for Y/n to understand the joke. She gave a smile and said "Ok then how about cold coffee with chocolate ice cream?" "Ok, let me check." Cherry said and again started to go through the menu "Great!!! they have it" she said with big smile on her face making Y/n laugh a little at her behavior. She surely is very lucky to have such good people around her.

Cherry dropped Y/n at her house, after enjoying their cold coffee with chocolate ice cream and some gossips or more like Y/n was listening to Cherry.

Y/n was welcome by her love birds. "How was your day Precious?" asked Yoongi as she sat beside him. "It was good Oppa" she replied with small smile and switched on the TV. Aera and Yoongi pass a look to each other, after Peach's death Y/n keep silent most of the time "Y/n, go and fresh up, dinner is ready" Aera said. Y/n nod and went to her room.