Chapter 14. My Chocolate Fairy.

Author's pov.

There is a beautiful house in woods, which is away from hustle bustle of city

There is a beautiful house in woods, which is away from hustle bustle of city. The purpose of building this house in woods was the owner wants to send sometime with his love away from everyone. He builds this house keeping everything in his mind about his love. A pond, a beautiful wood and stone work. And now his son 'Kim Taehyung' is enjoying this precious space with his love.

"You know what princess when that day you came infront of my car and asked for help and by seeing you, I was sure that you are my chocolate fairy, my Y/n but when you said that old lady is your grandmother, because I know that my Y/n don't have any grand parents. And I thought you just look like my Y/n."

"I was so happy when you introduce yourself as Min Y/n. I was right you are my Y/n, my chocolate fairy, my love. And guess what even God also want us to be together that's why we meet before my plan. Only because of you I invest your love bird's restaurant, so that I can come close to you. You don't know how I have lived all these years, but why did you lie to me? You lie to me two time. and I wants to punish for that but whenever I see your innocent face, I don't feel to punish you. But next time don't lie to me ok. Or else I will get angry. Which is not good for you hmmm. So never ever lie to me hmmm"

Taehyung is laying beside an unconscious Y/n and talking to her. The room was dark there is only one source of light that is moon. The movement he brought Y/n to his room, he has been admiring her beautiful face and shower kiss all over her face time to time. He is very happy, after years he is spending sometime with his love alone. All this year he was missing her so badly that he wishes to leave everything and stay with her, but he was weak that time to listen his inner voice. He worked very hard to became this powerful, he gets anything he desire to and now he wants his Chocolate Fairy.

"I hope you remember how was our first meet?" Taehyung asked to unconscious Y/n. he chuckle when he didn't get any reply and shook his head for his stupidity. "That was best day of my life and my best birthday" he said while hugging her. "Thank you for coming in my life" he said and close his eyes to feel the warmness of his love which he misses all this year.

Flashback

At park