Chapter 18. Her Happiness

Author's Pov.

Taehyung was on deep thought and he came back to reality when he heard knock on his cabin's door. "Come in" he said in cold voice. "Sir, you have a meeting at 2 pm." Said Lina as she entered inside and stand infront of Taehyung's desk.

"Lina, please cancel the meet" said Taehyung in tired tone. "What happened sir, are you not well?" asked Lina with concern. 

"Yes, head ache" said Taehyung while rubbing his forehead. "Ohh, do you want me do massage it" asked Lina with concern and to her surprised Taehyung nodded his head.

'Well that never happened before, I have been working here so long and he always avoid me. I think today is my lucky day. After meeting that girl who brought few things for him, my mood was off' Lina's heart was dancing in joy just by thinking to touch him.

She slowly walked towards him. But a gasped escaped from her lips when Taehyung pull her closer to him made her sit on his lap. It took few seconds her to understand what's just happened with her.

"Sir, what are you do...." She got cut off between when Taehyung placed his index finger on her lips. "Shhhh, don't say anything baby girl, I know you want me" Lina closed her eyes and blushed because their closeness.

Taehyung mover closer to her ear and wisher. "and me too" she felt shiver down her spine. She slowly opened her eyes and fought Taehyung face too close to her. she smiled and wrapped her arm around his neck.

"So you are all good, you don't have head ache" said Lina in seductive manner while caressing Taehyung's hair. "It was just my trick to call you near me" Lina chuckled at his reply. "I want to confess my feeling for you from long time, but I was waiting for perfect time and I think today is perfect for that"

Lina blushed at his words and hugged him tightly. "I knew that you also love me" said Lina happily. Taehyung broke the hug and placed his right hand on her thigh which was holding her waist. "So be ready at 7 pm, we are going for our first date" Lina nod her head excitedly.

Taehyung relished her from his grip and made her stand near him. "So, cancel the meeting because I will be busy with preparation for our date and you can leave early today as you also have to prepare yourself for me" Lina blushed and nodded her.

She leaved the Taehyung's cabin with big smile. she sighed as she was feeling something sticky thing between her legs. She was wet by just his touch. She made many boyfriends and she made many make out session with them, but no one made her feel like this by just their mere touch. she always dreamed to with Taehyung and now seems like it's coming out true. She walked towards washroom to clean herself.

"Hyung, arrange an interview for new secretary" said Taehyung to Jin on call. And without any further question he agreed with him, with that he disconnect the call. "It gonna be long night Lina" said Taehyung with evil smile.

---

Lina was standing infront of her apartment wearing a black dress. She was very excited to meet Taehyung. It was 7 pm and she was impatient to meet him. After 2 to 3 minutes a black Porsche car stand infront of her. she frowned at that car, because it didn't have number plant.

"Are you Miss Lina" asked the diver as his roll down the window and Lina nod in respond. "Sir send me, to pick you up" she was little suspicious.

A big smile came on her face when she when the driver handed her a letter, a white rose bouquet with some chocolates.

Dear Love,

I am waiting for you, please come fast. I can't wait to do the things which I have imagined.