Chapter 27. Right Time.

Author's Pov.

Walking on her tip toe like a thief, Y/n slowly entered the kitchen not wanting to make any noise. Today morning she and her love birds came to their house, the whole day they spend time together by watching movies and cooking together but now in middle of the night our Y/n is craving for ice cream.

Y/n slowly opened the fridge door. Her eyes sparkled in happiness when she saw a bowl full of chocolate ice cream. "ohh my love, you don't know how much I am craving for you" she whispered to ice cream. She took out the bowl before closing the fridge door and she sat folding her legs near the fridge.

She moaned in pleasure when the ice cream met her taste bud. "I have to finished this before any one comes to the kitchen" Y/n talked to herself while gazing at kitchen entrance. She had satisfied smile after fulfilling her craving. Y/n washed the bowl and spoon before walking towards her room.

She sigh in relief after entering her room. "hmmm it feel so good after eating ice cream. Now I can sleep peacefully" she said to herself while stretching her hands. Y/n settled on her bed all ready to sleep but phone disturbed her. Her eyes wide up when she saw 60 missed calls from unknown number. She left her phone in her room that's why she didn't knew about these calls.

She startled when her phone again ringed, but she didn't pick up the call. "Shh don't be scared I know it's him, just don't pick up the call. He can't do anything" Y/n console herself. She gazed at her phone when she got message from that number.

"Pick up the call. I know you are holding your phone or else the consequence will be very bad for you" Y/n got scared after reading this message. Again she got call from that number, this time with trebling hand she picked up the call.

"Hello" she said in very low voice, in returned she heard a groan. "Why you were not picking my calls huh? You got guts to ignore my calls? I think I am going very easy on you. You know if I want, I can force you to be with me, do you want me to do something like that?" a tear escaped from Y/n's eyes when she heard her nightmare voice, Jungkook's angry voice. 

"Why you are doing this with me Jungkook, Please leave me" Y/n begged him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Why you are doing this with me Jungkook, Please leave me" Y/n begged him.

"Babygirl how can I leave you. You don't know how much I love you. You don't know how I lived all these years without you. I will kill the person who will try to separate us and I mean it Babygirl" Y/n cried at his words. "Please Jungkook I don't love you and I can't love you, I love someone else" Y/n words worked as flue to his anger.

"Ok, fine then I will kill that person infront of you and I will marry you infront of his corpse, you would love to see me doing that right?" Y/n was terrified by his words. "Please don't say like that" Y/n said while crying. "Ohhh you love him that much that you can't even heard about his death. Who is that man, just give me his name" Jungkook demanded to know his rival but he only gets to hear Y/n's sob.

"Is he that Kim Taehyung. Should I kill him with my hands?" Jungkook asked while gritting his teeth. Y/n shook her head  "No, it's not him. Please don't hurt him. He like friend to me and nothing more than that" Y/n said while crying, Jungkook was getting angry hearing his Babygirl cry for other man.