Chapter 7. Is it fate? (part 1)

Y/n's Pov

Right now I am sitting in the dining room and observing my favorite couple who are not talking to each other and eating their breakfast silently which I don't like, it has been a few days since my Unnie is ignoring my Oppa for not informing her about Mr. Prince and Jin Oppa. After the party, Unnie asks Oppa  why he didn't inform her about them, and Oppa said that they want to surprise Unnie, and Oppa thought that it will be a good idea but nothing happened as they imagine. Unnie said she doesn't want to meet anyone from her past and now she is angry with Oppa . I don't know when everything will be sorted. After having our breakfast we head to our destinations.

After a few time at Min's Restaurant

Min Yoongi's Pov

Ahhhhh, why why why I agree with their proposal. I shouldn't have accepted their proposal, because of that deal my love is angry with me, she is not talking with me after the party, I don't know how I will get forgive. What I should do now, I can't stay like that, should I asked to my little one, she may give an idea to impress my love. I should call her. Yes, I will call her.

On-Call

"Hello, y/n, what are you doing?" I asked her, "Going to play with kids, why Oppa what happened. Do you need anything?". "Yes, I need your help for getting forgive from my love." "hmmm, I can understand, but you should have told her about them, why you hide it from her, you deserve punishment." " Yaaahhhh, it's not time for that, please help me." I request her." Ok, I will help you for My Unnie, I have an idea but I think you can't do that" "Yaaa, I can do anything for my love, now tell me what I have to do," I said her like a brave man "Ok, so you have to.......... " "No, I can't do that," I said while placing my hand on my head "Serilosly Oppa a few seconds back you said you can do anything, so why are you afraid now huh, Oppa people die for their love and you can't do this much for your love. I trust you Oppa , you can do it." "Ok, I can do it, ok bye little one, and thanks for helping me." I said with some courage, I don't know how I will do it. Oh god please help me. "Ok, bye Oppa , and let me know if my idea work or not" "Ok," I said and cut the call.

Call End.

Min Yoongi be a man, ok, you can do it, you can do it. I said this to myself. I just hope that y/n's works.

At Park Aera Cabin

Park Aera's Pov

Knock Knock Knock

I was doing some paperwork when I heard a knock-knock. "Come in," I said while doing my paperwork, I heard the door open and close, I was waiting for that person to speak while I was doing my paperwork, but that person didn't say anything. I raise my head to look at that person and said "Will you spe.. haaaaa" before I could complete my sentence, I burst into laugh seeing the person in front of my eyes, it was none other than my future husband Mr. Min Yoongi with a cute RJ costume and a bouquet of red roses and chocolates. I never thought that he will go to this extent for my forgiveness and I am sure y/n must have told him to wear this thing and to buy all that thing so I can forgive him.

 I never thought that he will go to this extent for my forgiveness and I am sure y/n must have told him to wear this thing and to buy all that thing so I can forgive him