Chapter 23. Her Unforgettable Past.

Author's Pov.

"Got you" said Y/n while smiling not knowing who saved her as she placed her hand on that person's shoulder.

The person made her stand still holding her waist firmly. Y/n remove the cloth from her eyes to see the person.

She was freeze at her place when she saw the person who is standing infront of her, whom she scared the most, whom she wants to forgot Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook was very happy seeing his baby girl infront of him after all these years. He was finally holding her in his arm. All these years he satisfied his desire by her photos. But today she was infront of him.

He was staring at Y/n while showing his angelic smile, but only Y/n know that this angelic smile is hiding the devil inside him.

She came to her sense when few kids tapped on leg.

"Unnie, who is this man?" asked one kid.

Before Y/n would say anything. Jungkook remove his hand from Y/n's waist.

"I am your Unnie's school friend, who came to meet her." he said softly while kneeling infront of kids to meet their level.

"Kids, go and watch TV. I'll be there in few minutes." Y/n said faking her smile to hide her fear. Kids ran inside while Y/n was searching for Noah while Jungkook stood up and admired her.

Finally, she found Noah, who was standing little far from them talking to someone on phone while his back was facing towards them.

When all the kids went inside the orphanage, she was about to walked towards Noah but Jungkook hold her wrist.

"Where are you going baby girl?" He asked while pulling Y/n towards to him. Y/n fisted her dress tightly because of nervousness. "I am going to call him, if you want to donate something please talk to him and leave me" she said while gazing down not wanting to face him.

Jungkook chuckled which scared her. "I think you have hearing problem because few minutes back I said that I came to meet you, to meet my baby girl" he said while caressing her left cheeks by his right hand as his left hand was still hold her wrist.

She was shivering badly and he was enjoying it.

'She is still same' he thought.

A gasped escaped from her lips when suddenly he pulled her closer towards him by her waist. Y/n was feeling uncomfortable because of his touch and proximity between them.

She started to struggled but he only tightens his grip around her. she was trying her best not to cry.

"LEAVE HER"

They both looked at the source of sound.

She smiled little finally her saviour came while Jungkook rolled his eyes.