Chapter 17. INVITATION.

Author's Pov.

"Urgghhh" a frustrated groan escapes from man's lips as he banged his fist on steering wheel getting irritated because of the traffic in front of him. It's been 15 to 20 minutes and they are stuck in traffic. Both the females giggle seeing his frustrated face. "Yoongi, calm down it's just a traffic" said Aera to calm down her love who is staring at road full of vehicles.

"Yeah, it's just a traffic and because of this traffic we are late" he said getting annoyed. Aera chuckle seeing him getting irritate. 

'He look cute duh' Aera thought.

 "Oppa" came a soft voice from back seat, Yoongi and Aera shift their glance to back seat where Y/n was sitting silently. "Yes, little one. What happen?" asked Yoongi with concern.

"Oppa, I think I should go alone to Taehyung's office inviting him for dinner. Because of the traffic we are late and you both also have an important guest for today. You both will be late" said Y/n softly. 

Right now, they are in between their restaurant and Taehyun's office. "But, we can't leave you alone little one" Aera trying to convince her not go alone and Yoongi nod his head getting agree with his love.

It was Yoongi's idea to inviting Taehyung and Jin for dinner so that they can thanks him for helping his little sister. First Aera didn't wanted to invite them for dinner but later she got agreed with him because she was also thankful towards him. She thought to call them and invite them for dinner, but Yoongi wanted to invite them personally and she agreed with him.

But spending her precious alone at his place was not digested for her. she didn't want to leave her alone special after what happened few days back.

"Unnie, don't worry. I will be fine. I will text you everything. I don't want you both to get late" said y/n with little hope that they will agree to her words. The couple thought for some time and finally they agree with her but in one condition she have to message them in everything until she reached at orphanage to which she agreed.

Leaving the couple in traffic Y/n made her way towards Kim Empire (Taehyung's Office), Aera told her the address of it. After walking for 25 to 30 minutes she stands in front one of the most expensive building of South Korea. She text Aera that she reached at Taehyung's office. 

Y/n was admiring the build with amusement, she has seen this building in picture

Y/n was admiring the build with amusement, she has seen this building in picture. And for the first she seeing this build live. She walked inside while getting little nervous. She never went to much lavish building and now she is confused, to whom she should talk first. She saw the reception table where a beautiful a young lady was answering the calls.

She slowly walked towards her and stand in front of the reception desk. "Umm excuse me" she said softly trying to get the attention of girl who is talking with someone on call. Y/n smile when the girl looked towards her. "Yes?" she asked while still holding the phone. "Umm can I meet Mr. Pri.., Ummm I mean Mr. Kim Taehyung" y/n asked softly and cursed herself for calling Taehyung as Mr. Prince.