Chapter 30. Plan B.

Author's Pov.

A girl wearing sky blue colour glitter frock which was touching her keens, with beautiful sliver sandal and crown hairband. She was looking like cute little angle and she has to look like one because today is her birthday but instead of celebrating her birthday with her family and friend, she is waiting at her house door for her special guest so that with him she can celebrate her 8th birthday.

Her eyes sparkle in happiness when finally her special guest arrived.

"Y/n, Y/n"

Someone called little Y/n but she decides to ignore it as she was very happy by seeing her special guest. She hugged him as he stands infront of her. "I was waiting for you, come I want you to meet all my friends" she said cutely and was about pull him inside her house but the boy stopped her and said "Sorry but I can't come inside" this made the little Y/n sad.

"Why you can't come inside?" Little Y/n asked with sad pout. The boy chuckled and said "Because I have to go. I have some work to take care of" He tried to make her understand. "But you just came now, how can I let you go?" Little Y/n protest. She folded her hands over her chest and looked other side showing that she is very angry. The boy smile seeing her stubbornness. He came forward and placed a kiss on her left cheek making little Y/n surprise and happy at same time.

"Even I don't want to leave you for a second but I have to go and I promise once I am done with my work, we both will live happily" his promise light up little Y/n's mood. "But before that you have promise me something" little Y/n looked at him begin confused. "What promise?" she asked cutely. "You have to promise me that you will wait for me no matter what" little Y/n nod getting agree with him. "I promise you that I'll wait for you" they both locked their pinkie finger and made a pinky promise to wait for each other.

"Y/n, Y/n"

Again someone called little Y/n but again she decide to ignore it as if she want to enjoy every second with him. The boy was about to leave but little Y/n held his hand "Please don't go now, stay with me little more" she said with teary eyes. The boy smile and placed a kiss on her forehead after wiping her tears "Just wait for me, I'll come back for you" with that he started to walk away from there leaving her alone.

"Y/n dear"

Y/n slowly open her eye when she felt soft pat on her shoulder. She saw her Aera who was trying to wake up her from past few minutes.

'It was a dream' Y/n thought as she around her room.

Aera smile seeing Y/n woke up from her sleep. "It seems that you had good sleep" Aera said with smile in return Y/n gave small smile and nod her head. "Now get up or else you will be late" Aera said while pulling curtains and let the sun rays come inside Y/n room. Y/n nod at Aera's words and went to bathroom to do her morning routine and Aera went down stairs to prepare breakfast.

Y/n came downstairs when she was done with her morning routine. Aera smiling seeing Y/n coming towards dinning room and she sat on her chair. "Good morning everyone" came Yoongi's voice as he enter the dinning room. "Good morning love" "Good morning Oppa" Aera and Y/n also greet him. They all were having breakfast then Yoongi called Y/n while having his breakfast "Y/n?" "Yes Oppa" Y/n looked at him, waiting for him to speak.

"Is everything ok between you and Taehyung?" Y/n was silent. "I mean he used come our home with you after you are done spending time at park but it's been few days, he didn't show himself." It's been few days to that incident, after that night Taehyung is calling Y/n every day but she is ignoring him every time which is very painful for him.

"Yes Oppa, everything is ok. It's just that we both are busy with our work and now a days I don't spend much time at park so we haven't meet for few days" she assured to which Yoongi nod his head and with that they started to have their breakfast not knowing a person setting next to them had a smile.