Chapter 2: - Wondering about my helper (part 2)

Y/n's pov

I spend some time with grandpa and grandma, they are a very sweet and adorable couple. I got to know that they don't kids but still, they are happy with each other and grandpa cares a lot about her and little overprotective, then the doctor said that the grandma can leave the hospital after a few hours, but grandpa wants her to stay for a whole day in the hospital.

Grandpa was very grateful towards that stranger, who helped me to bring grandma hospital and pay the bills. We also share each other's phone numbers and addresses. And he told me that if I ever meet that stranger then I should bring him to their house so, that they thank him personally.

I reached late today orphanage the kids were waiting for me, when I enter the gate they came running towards me to hug my legs and ask why I was late, they all were a little angry with me, but I apologize to them and make them happy by making a cake for them and play with them the whole day. Today was a very tiring day for me. I am really very tired today and now I am in the park and setting on and admiring the surrounding.

I love this park, this park has so many good memories, in this park, I first time meet him years ago. When I was a kid, every Sunday I used to come with my Eomma Appa, and Oppa. That time was awesome, I always miss those days when my parents were alive.

I still remember whenever I used to cry to see my parents my bother told me that after their death, they became a star. And I can watch them whenever I want. And from that day I always watch stars and sometimes I talk to them and tell them how was my day. I wave the hand toward the stars.

"Hii Eomma, Hii Appa, how you both are doing. I hope you both are doing very well. And don't worry about us. We all three are doing good." I said while waving my hands towards stars.

"You know what Eomma and Appa if you both were alive you must be very proud of Oppa, he is taking good care of me, Aera Unnie, and the restaurant. He works very hard to build that restaurant. And tomorrow is very special day for us. We all are very excited about tomorrow and Oppa will announce their wedding date. I am very happy for both of them. I wish you both were alive to see our happiness. I miss you both."

I said with a sad smile and a tear escape from my eyes. Which I wipe immediately. I wish I would see them. I really miss them very much, but I can't meet them. I just hate the concept of death. Why they have to leave us. But I can't do any about that. Everybody has to left this world and one day I will also leave this world.

"Eomma, Appa today I meet a stranger he helped me with an old lady and he even pays the bills without my knowing, he is a real true gentleman just like you Appa. He is like a prince who helps others without any regret. He is very kind. I like him. And today I get a new family, the old lady whom I helped, she said that from today she and her husband will be my grandparents. I am very happy I got a new family today. They both are a very cute and sweet couple. And now I think I should leave for home or I will be late. Bye, Eomma and Appa. I love you."

I wave my hand towards the stars and give a sweet smile. Left the park and make my way to my house.

Finally, after 15 to 20 minute walk I am home. I went to my room and take a warm shower and wore comfortable cloth. I came down stairs and made my way towards living room. I was changing the channels, trying to find something interest to watch but one new channel got my attention.

"The journalist named Ms. Lee Seo Yun was found dead last night in an XXXX valley. And we got to know that by our sources that she is killed by Devil gang leader who is Mafia king." said the news reporter.

I feel bad for her and her family. I just don't understand why people hurt others for their happiness. Can't they just stay happy without harming anyone? My chain of thought got interrupted by a call.