Book 2

Hello everyone, this is my new book ' Caged by The Black King'

Hello everyone, this is my new book ' Caged by The Black King' . It is sequel of 'Black Prince and White Princess' and very soon I'll upload first chapter and Thank you @mochigurl8 for making such beautiful cover page.

Prologue.

"Promise me, you will never leave me" she said showing her pinkie finger for making pinkie promise with him. He internally chuckled at her cute action. "I promise, I will never leave you" he made pinkie promise with her. She smiled widely at his promise knowing he always fulfil his promise.

----

"I announce you both as husband and wife. Now you can kiss the bride." The priest announced them as husband and wife when they exchanged their rings. He smiled at priest word and pull her by her waist. He pressed his lips on her lips, slowly moving his lips around her lips and she did the same. There was slight pink shade came on her cheek as she heard everyone cheering them.

Everyone was happy for new wedded couple except one person.

----

"I will never leave you, no matter what happened. Your everything belongs to me, your soul, your body, your happiness and your pain too." he said with smile while adoring her cute little pout as it formed when she nuzzled her cheek against his chest while sleeping, he placed a kiss on her forehead and caged her figure in his arms.

"I waited so long to have you and now I will not allow any one to come between us. This time no one can separate us, not even you" He whispered pulling her more towards his chest.

----

"So, if you don't want anyone to know your truth then just give her to me and your secret will be safe with me" he grinned at his own words, assuming the King will bow infront of him. But he asked wrong thing from the King. Now he will face the consequence.

----

"Please please please stop them, don't hurt him or else he will die. Please I am begging you don't hurt him. I'll do as you say" she begged in front of him to safe her love one's life. He smirked at her state.

He was enjoying her broken state. He walked towards her pulled her into a tight hug making her crying out of fear.

"shhhh don't cry Princess, I will not hurt him. But you will stay with me like we used to live before a happy couple" he agreed at her request with one condition and she nodded indicating she accepted his condition. She was ready be with him for other's safety.

----

"Why you betrayed me, why you betrayed us, WHY?" she lost her patient after seeing her betrayer, she trusted him the most after her family and he betrayed her when she needed him.

He was standing there, blankly staring at her. "You should eat now, it's time for lunch" he said while placing the tray on side table. He tuned to leave the room without answering her question.

"I HATE YOU, we all hate you" Her words stopped him.

----

"I am sorry. I know I should have told you earlier but I was scared. Please forgive me" she said while crying. His heart melt at her crying state. He can't stay anger on his love for long time. He hugged her "Ok, now please don't cry. I forgive you. Please don't cry. It's not good for you and the baby, right?" he said while whipping her tears and she nod in respond.

----

"Please please leave me, I can't be with you please" she plead in front of him but the King can't let his Queen stay away from him.

She stepped back as he walked towards her. He caged her before she could try to run. She was crying in his arm. "Shhhh, please don't cry. I am just fulfilling my promise and nothing else and you know how good I am when it's comes to fulfil my promises" he said while patting her head softly.

----

"She will come with us. I can't let her stay with you" he said trying to unleash the beast inside the King.

"Please, don't say like that I am happy with him. You all don't worry about me" she assured everyone with smile trying to calm the beast of King by her words.

The King pulled his Queen by her waist and let his hand rest there. "Now you all have to leave before I'll call my guards" He said in stern voice.

----

"Now, everything will be start from beginning" he said to them while seeing her numb figure, crying and broken state. She was so much engulfed in pain that she didn't see their evil smile. They all grinned at their plan. It was prefect just like him.

--*--

She was kid when she met him, slowly she started growing feelings for him. She started to love him without her knowing. Everything was going smoothly but one day he left her with a promise to come back just for her and he kept his promise. After years he came back just for her as he promised. But he wasn't the same as he was years back, he changed himself for her.

She thinks he is an angel but in real he is devil.

She loves him, he also loves her more than any think or we can say he is obsessively in love with her.

She wants to spend her enter with him, he wants to keep her only for himself.

She was only light in his life, but he snatched her lights from her life.

His love caged her and now she can't free herself even if she wants to.

He is very good in keeping his promise and this time also he will fulfil his promise even if she wants to separate from him, he won't let that happen. He caged her by chaining her with himself even his death can't set her free, he caged her by invisible shackle that is Love.