Chapter 24. My Babygirl. (Part 2)

(Still in past)

"I very happy with your projects. You all have done great work. But there is one project I want to talk about. I didn't expect this from them" everyone was thinking about whom teacher is talking, soon their curiosity end "Y/n and Jungkook, come her" everyone's eyes were on them. Y/n lick her lips because of nervousness.

They were standing infront of Teacher. "I didn't expect this from both of you. Y/n are a brilliant student and Jungkook, you too but I didn't expect this from you two, you both have done just wonderful work. Your project is way better than my expectation" Teacher said with smile Y/n sigh in relief. "I am very happy from your work and everyone should see your project" Y/n was smiling widely as teacher appraise their project.

"So what you are planning now" Peach asked as their walking towards their locker because school was over. Before Y/n could say anything Jungkook appeared infront of them "Y/n would you like to come with me. I want to give you treat for our project" Jungkook said with smile.

"Sorry, Jk. We have our planes" Peach said. Only gods know how much Jungkook wants to teach her a lesson. "Sis" Cherry indicate her to be quit. "No, Jk. We don't have any plan. You can take Y/n with you" Jungkook had a wide smile by Cherry words. He held Y/n's hand and dragged her with him before Peach could protest.

Y/n stare at Cherry in disbelief. Poor girl didn't get a chance to speak.

"Ouch, that hurts ok!!" Cherry whine when Peach hit her arm. "and you deserve that" Peach said in serious tone. "Why, what did I do?" Cherry asked. Peach sighed before saying "Why did you let him took Y/n with him?" Peach asked in disbelief. "Because I want something to happen between them" Peach gave her intense look.

"Don't you think that if she gets into relationship then she will forget about him" Cherry explained herself in respond Peach shook her head and walked towards her locker.

'I want her to be happy' Cherry whisper to herself.

Y/n's eyes sparkled when she saw different flavours of ice cream 

"So which flavour?" Jungkook asked. Y/n think for sometimes "Chocolate" Jungkook nod "Ok, you go and sit, I'll be there with our ice cream" Y/n nod like obedient kid. Jungkook internally chuckle seeing Y/n cute behaviour.

Y/n smile widely seeing her ice cream. He brought chocolate ice cream for Y/n and banana flavour ice cream for himself. He settled himself besides Y/n and handed her ice cream. "Thank you Hulk" it's a tongue slip, I am repeating it again it's just a tongue slip. Jungkook blink multiples time at Y/n who is enjoying her ice cream.

'What did she just called me?' He smiled when he realised, she gave him a nickname.

"Hmmm Hulk" Jungkook said in teasing way. Y/n looked in confusion. Y/n's eyes wide up when Jungkook said "You just said 'Thank you Hulk'" he mimicked her.