Chapter 19. Adoring Him.

Author's Pov.

"ma'am this design is new, you gonna like it" said the sells girl as she showed a new dress to Aera and in return Aera sigh heavily and shook her head. It's been 2 to 3 hour she and Jin started their wedding dress haunting for Aera, but to their disappointed they didn't like anything.

Like other girls, Aera also have imagined her wedding dress but it seems like she will not get that. Some were very glittery or like ball gown such to Aera's dislike and some were very simple which didn't gave her bride feeling. She wants a dress which is simple and elegant but she didn't get anything like her choice.

Aera was missing her love and little one, she wanted them to be with her but unfortunately, they are not there. Its not like she is complaining to be with Jin, but she wanted them to be with her.

Jin stared at Aera who was giving just a blank look. He felt bad for her, he wanted to help her, but he was afraid that she might reject his choice.

Jin decided to roam around the store while Aera sitting on chair and waiting for another dress. He glanced at one dress on mannequin, which was matching Aera's dream dress. He saw the same sells girl who was showing them dresses.

"Umm Excuse me" he said and walked towards her. "Yes sir" she said and trying to handle the dresses which she brought for Aera. "Can you please show this to Aera" he said while pointing his index finger towards that mannequin.

The sells girl glance at that mannequin "Sure sir" she said with smile and kept the dress on near table which she was holding and made her way towards that dress. Jin smile and came back to Aera and sat beside her.

After sometime the sells girl came with that dress. "ma'am, see this I hope you gonna like it" she said with smile. Aera eyes sparkle when she saw the dress.

It was simple long dress, it had little work on shoulder and bow on waist and its bottom was long form back side

It was simple long dress, it had little work on shoulder and bow on waist and its bottom was long form back side. It was simple, elegant and giving bride vibe, just the way she wanted.

"I wanna try it" Aera said happily, it was first dress which she decided to try it making Jin smile in proud at his choice.

After sometime she came wearing that dress. Jin can felt his eyes getting moisty she was looking beautiful. Aera came and stand infront of mirror and start to admire herself on mirror.

"I loved this dress" said Aera happily, finally she got her dream wedding dress.

"You choose this dress, right?" asked Aera to Jin while staring at him through mirror. "Yes mam, sir only told me to show you this dress, I must say your friend know your taste very well." Said the sells girl with smile and Jin smile widely but his smile fall when he heard Aera's next word.

"He is not my friend" said Aera and turn around. The sells girl frowned at Aera's word.

'She still hates me' Jin thought.