Chapter 12. Worried.

Author's Pov.

Y/n was sitting at the park and admiring the stars while talking to them about her day

Y/n was sitting at the park and admiring the stars while talking to them about her day. Whenever she talks with stars, she feels like she is talking to her parents, who listen her patiently but she never gets reply from them to which she never complain duh. But she feels happy while admiring the stars, she thinks that her parents are watching her and her cute, lovely little family from sky. She misses her parents every day. It was very difficult for Y/n and Yoongi to survive after their parent's death, but they stay strong and together. Yoongi always try to give her parents love, but it was difficult for him to play the role of brother, father and mother at same time, special to play the role of mother. In her childhood she was very close to her mother, they used play together, make cookie and cake together, go for shopping together, they were like best friend. And it is was difficult for Yoongi to shower a motherly love and care, but when Aera came to their life it became easier for Yoongi, because now there is Aera also to take care of Y/n and she successfully play the role of mother. They both treat Y/n as their own daughter.

It was 10 pm of night and she still seating at park talking to the stars. "Appa-Eomma, I was so scared, for Riya, that little girl got injured on head while playing. But we all take her to hospital and doctor treated her, but she has to stay there for few days." Said Y/n in very sad tone. She loves all the kids of orphanage. She treats them as her own kid. She never shouts at them unit and unless they made any huge mistake. And today one of the kids got injured while playing.

After few minutes

"It's been few days I meet Mr. Prince, I was wondering how he got that cut." Said Y/n in little suspicious tone. "Is he taking good care of his wounded hand?" asked Y/n to herself and to the stars. "Appa- Eomma, I know it's not first time that I am hide something from Unnie and Oppa . But I don't know why I feel like I did something wrong helping him, I want to tell Unnie about Mr. Prince, but I don't want to make her sad again. It's been few days but still I didn't talk about Mr. Prince with Unnie. I am afraid that she will be sad and I am scared that she might scold me. She doesn't like Mr. Prince and Jin oppa. Because she clearly warned me to stay away from them and I helped him. I hope Mr. Prince didn't turned out as Hulk" sometime Y/n hide things from her love bird, because of their possessiveness and wordiness. And now she was feeling guilty for hiding about Taehyung from Aera. Her conversation with stars got interrupt by a call. "Look like I am very late today." She said to herself.