Chapter 25. Interrogation.

Author's Pov.

"Ms. Choi, Mr. Kim is waiting for you in his cabin" young lady grabbed Peach's attention who was admiring the outside view from waiting room, in return Peach smile and nod her head. The young lady was about to leave but then Peach called her.

"Excuse me ummm actually it's my first time coming here can you please show me his cabin Ms...." Peach asked politely in respond the young lady gave her sweet smile and nodded her head. "Lee Jia, Please come with me" she said polity "Thank you Ms. Jia" with that she walked towards Taehyung's cabin as Peach following her.

"So how long you are working here?" Peach started the conversation as they entered in lift "It's been few weeks" she replied with smile in respond Peach hummed. The lift stopped with ding indicating the reached to top floor where Taehyung's cabin is located.

"Please go straight and at end you will find his cabin" with that Peach came out from lift walking towards Taehyung's cabin. She stood infront a door, it was hug door and it's handle were having initial of K.T with gold color resembling Kim Taehyung. She knocked the door twice. She entered the cabin when she heard faint come in.

As she entered, she was welcomed by Taehyung's wide smile. "Please have seat Peach" Taehyung said polity. "It's Mi Young for you or Ms. Choi. Only my friends and family can call me Peach" Peach said as sit infront of him giving him blank expression.

'Isn't she very rude and can't she even smile' came Taehyung's subconscious mind voice.

"But I thought we are friends, because now I am friend of Y/n I considered her friends as mine" Taehyung said with smile. "Please don't considered as your friend because I don't like making friends and special a person who is related to any kind of crime" Peach said the last line while staring at Taehyung eyes as if she was trying to study him through his eyes.

Taehyung chuckled before saying "So, why you came here" "For inquiry" Taehyung frowned at her words. "What kind of inquiry" Peach sigh before replying "I am here talking about your ex-secretary, Lina" in respond Taehyung just nod

"Ok" Taehyung said and in respond Peach hummed "Do you know that she is no more" Taehyung nod his head. "Yes, I know about her death, she was very hard working....." "Then why did you fired her" Peach cut him in middle. "Because she was spreading rumours that I am dating her and I got complain from many employees that she always misbehaves with them."

Peach nod her head "But you could have warned her then why you fired her" "Because she hurt someone who is close to my heart. She made her cry" Taehyung with straight face "Ohh her, are you secretly dating someone?" Peach asked because of curiosity.

Taehyung sighed before saying "You are here for inquiry about Lina not about my personal life" "Sorry" Peach said while nodding her head. "Ok, lets go back to our topic. Do you know that she got killed the day you fired her" Taehyung shook his head as no.

"How long she was working with you" "When I took over this business, it been few years" Taehyung said. "Then you must be knowing her very well?" "Not much about her personal life, I just know that she was single child of her parents and parents are in Busan." Peach hummed in respond.

"Have ever felt that she might be in some illegal work" Taehyung raised his right eyebrows before saying "What you mean by illegal work" "Mr. Kim, she was killed by Devil Gang. They don't kill someone who don't have to do anything with them. I think she might work for them or she got to something about them or she might have some connection with them that's why she got killed by them" Taehyung didn't reply to her just gave her a look. "What you think Mr. Kim?" Peach questioned him while staring at him

"How can you be so sure that she was killed by Devil Gang and I don't think she have to do anything with that gang" Peach hummed in respond. "Because her dead body had V initial which indicated that she killed by them or be may be her boyfriend, who made it show that she killed by Devil Gang" Taehyung shrugged his shoulder before saying "I don't know, I don't think that she was dating someone, because she always keep herself busy with work, she barely took leave and if she took leave then to meet her parents"