Chapter 6. Announcement.

Y/n's Pov

I don't understand why Unnie is behaving rudely with Mr. Prince and Jin Oppa, they seem like good men, and I never saw Unnie talking rudely with anyone then why she was behaving like that with them. And she never talks about them if they are her childhood friend, well she never tells us about her past. For me and Hyung, her past is not important for us, and at present, she is with us which is the most important thing for us, but once I asked her about her family, but she became sad and said that they are dead and she doesn't want to share about her bitter past. So I decided not to asked her about her past if she is not comfortable with it.

For the last 5 minutes, I am searching the twins near a stage but they are not there. Where did they go, Unnie said they are near the stage, but they are not. Then suddenly a pair of hands cover my eyes and I know who is it.

" Cherry I know, it's you, so now remove your hands from my eyes," I said to Choi Mi Hi. She always does this. "How you always get to know that it's me, not Peach," she said while removing her hand from my eyes. And Choi Mi Young hissed after hearing her pet name, she really hates that pet name, but I, cheery and our close friends and family always call her 'Peach' because she loves to eat a peach and Choi Mi Hi loves to eat cherry, so that's why I gave them this pet name.

"because you always do that with me, so that's why without thinking anything I took your name and I know Peach will never do such a thing, so there is no other option," I said. "How many times I told you both that don't call me by that name, but you both never listen to me." She said in a frustrated tone. I and Cherry giggle. "Why sis, its suits you". Cherry said in a teasing way and I giggle and Peach glared at us. After seeing her angry face we both stop our laughing.

"Uhhh, little one where were you, me and Pea... I mean me and Young were calling you but, it said we can't connect with you. I think you should change your network. What you think?" Cherry said to change the topic. And Peach nods her head and said " I think you should change your network, it's good for nothing." In annoyed tone

"You both are right, I am planning to change my network, and really it's good for nothing." I said and they both nod their head. Then saw Aera Unnie, she was walking towards the stage. I think it's for the announcement. A smile came on my face finally they will announce their wedding date. But her eyes look little red, did she cry, but why? is she sad because of Mr. Prince and Jin Oppa.

My thought got interrupted by Cherry. "Little one where are you looking?" "I think it's time for the announcement," I said with a smile. After listening to my they also became happy, we all made our way toward the stage and stand in front of Oppa and Unnie, they both look very cute together. I wish they get all the happiness in their life.

Min Yoonigi's Pov 

Today I am really very happy. Today is a great day for me and my family. Today is our restaurant's first anniversary and today I am going to announce our wedding date. I and Aera are dating for more than 6 years and I really love her very much. After my little one, she is the most important person to me. And I will take care of her and will protect her from others, but still, I am a little sad, because I miss you Eomma and Appa. I really miss a lot today. Today is such a big day but you both are not here with us.

And now I am standing on stage waiting for my soon-to-be wife Park no no Min Aera, it sounds goods than Park. And finally, I saw her coming near the stage. But it seems like she cried, but why? I think she meets with Mr. Kim Seok-Jin and Mr. Kim Taehyung and I think she is not happy after meeting them. When they called me and said they want to invest in our restaurant I was very happy and my happiness became double when they said that they are childhood friends of Aera and they asked me to keep it secret till the party because they want to surprise her and I said yes to them, I thought that she will be happy after seeing her childhood friends, but now I feel like it was a bad idea. I think she not happy after meeting them, but why?