Chapter 1: - Helped the Stranger

Kim Taehyung pov

"Urghhh" I groan and snuggled my face into pillow which I am cuddling when the irritating sound meet my ears

"Urghhh" I groan and snuggled my face into pillow which I am cuddling when the irritating sound meet my ears. I stretch my right hand and try to find out my phone I know it's there so I will just it and not find out because it's not lost which was laying on night stand. I raised my head a little and peak through my eye lashes and turn off the alarm. After turning off the alarm I sit straight, rub my face and looked around, 'again it was just a dream' I mumble to myself finding no one beside me. I sigh deeply and made my way towards bathroom, I washed my face and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

I achieved everything money, power, respect, and success but still I feel lonely because I don't have what I desire the most. The love I am thirsty for. I came out of bathroom and went to gym, after doing two hours of work out. I take a bath and clean myself. I wore my sky-blue suit and glance at mirror for the last time, I smile when I found myself perfect like always.

 I wore my sky-blue suit and glance at mirror for the last time, I smile when I found myself perfect like always

I came down stairs and had my breakfast. Now I am ready for office. Today I have an important meeting and I have to reach office before time so that I can check every thing again. I sat inside car ready to leave for my office. I looked out of the window and saw everything going backward as car move forward. It's been 15 minutes and it will take more 15 to 20 minutes me to reach at my destination. I decide to take a small nap, because I didn't get proper sleep last night.

I jolt up when the car stopped suddenly. I look around and saw that we are standing in front of park "What happen?" I asked in concern. "I am sorry sir, but suddenly a girl appeared in front of our car" said the driver being sorry for disturbing my nap. After listening to the driver, I rise my right eye brow getting angry, is she stupid, does she wants to die. I thought to came out of the car and scold her for her stupidity.

But before I could open the door. That girl came running towards my side and starts to bang the car's window. All the anger vanished by her one glance. She was very beautiful. I pull down the glass of window. "Sir, please help me. My grandmother is unconscious. I have to take her to the hospital on an urgent basis please help me, sir. The hospital is 10 min away from here, please help me, sir, please---" she was saying hurried as if she was getting panic attack.