Chapter 16. Do You Remember Your Promise?

Author's Pov.

It's been 2 days Y/n came from the hospital to her home. But she didn't step out of her house for once, she didn't even go to the park because of her love bird possessiveness. She was unhappy, she was missing her orphanage kids and her little conversation with stars. But now she is happy because tomorrow she can go out, but in one condition her love bird will drop her and pick up her.

 But now she is happy because tomorrow she can go out, but in one condition her love bird will drop her and pick up her

And right now, she admiring her childhood stuff while sitting on her bed folding her legs. Whenever she missed her parents and him, she looks her childhood stuff. A smile was pasted on her face while admiring few photos which she took with her parents.

A chuckle escape from her lip when she found a funny and cute photo of her Oppa, in that photo Yoongi was dressed up like girl, he was wearing a baby pink frock. It was Y/n's and Aera's favourite photo of Yoongi, much to his dislike. Y/n's mother always wanted a girl. And before Y/n's birth, sometime she used to dressed Yoongi as girl to fulfill her wish and she took his photos in that dress.

Yoongi hates to wear such clothes, but he can't deny his mother, for his mother happiness he sometime wore such dress. And After Y/n's birth he was very happy, because to two reasons. First, now his will not wear girl's clothes and second, he always wanted a little sister for him with whom he can play.

After admiring all photos, she decides to look her drawings. While admiring her drawings, a drawing got her attention it was given by him. In that drawing, there was a beautiful garden decorated with light and a man was kneeling on his right keen and holding a bouquet of red roses, proposing the woman in front of him. And on that drawing at right hand down there was written 'One day I will propose you like this'

Y/n hug that drawing and rest her back on head broad of bed and a long tear escape from her eye. The distance from her love was clenching her heart, God knows how much her heart crave for his love. "I hope you remember your promise, I know you never forgot your promise. But I am tired, I am tired of waiting for you. But don't worry I will wait for you even if it takes you ages to fulfill your promise." Said Y/n while controlling her tears.

Y/n detached that drawing from herself and place it on her lap and start to caress it by her finger's tips. Y/n was drowned in that drawing beauty and came to her sense when she heard "You didn't sleep little one" Y/n raised her head and looked towards the source of sound, it was her brother. She gave a small smile and shook her head.

Yoongi walked towards her bed and sit in front of her. His became sad when his eyes fell on that drawing, because he knew it was given by him. And he was sad for his sister, he felt pity for Y/n. His heart bleed seeing his sister still loves him after all these years and waiting for him, when he didn't even bother to show himself for once. It not like he never told Y/n to forgot him, but being stubborn she denies every time.

"You still love him and waiting for him?" asked Yoongi and take that drawing from Y/n's hand and place it on bed near her, the sadness can be sense in his voice. In respond Y/n nod her head "Yes, Oppa. I miss him every day and how can I forgot him when I love him so much. I know everyone wants me to forget him and move on, but I feel like it's impossible for me to forget him."