Chapter 9. I love her.

Next day

At Taehyung's office

Taehyung's Pov.

"You should have seen his face, it was so funny." Said Jin Hyung while controlling his laugh. And I chuckle while doing my work. I think he really enjoys it a lot yesterday. "I think I miss the important part Hyung" "Yes, because you came late. You should be there from the beginning. It would have so much fun,"

I smile when I remember about yesterday's incident, I kept my princess's words. I didn't hurt that man, I just let him go to his love. I send him to his love. I was about to say something, but before I could say anything, my cabin's door burst open revealing mad Park Aera, my dear friend. I know she will come here today because she was there yesterday. She was watching me and my princess then we were near my car. 

I smiled at her and she looked at me like she will kill me. And then I see my secretary Lina, who came running and stand beside Aera, she was breathing heavily, I think she must have tried to stop Aera, and Aera did listen to her and came to my cabin.

"Mam please come with me you don't have an appointment first you have to make an appointment, and I am sorry sir, I tried to stop her, but she came here forcefully. I am really very sorry" said Lina while bowing again and again, and the whole time Aera was staring at me with anger.

"She is Park Aera, she is our friend she doesn't need any permission to meet us, do you get that" said Jin Hyung angrily, Lina first looks at Jin Hyung then at me "Yes, Jin Hyung is right and you can leave us Lina" I said and then she bows and leave us alone.

"What happened Aera, why you are mad, did something happened?" said Jin Hyung calmly while looking at both of us. "It will be better if you asked your friend rather than me" she said in a serious tone. "Taehyung what did you do" Jin Hyung asked while looking at me.

"Nothing Hyung, I don't know what is she talking about" I said innocently while making my way to Aera. "Ohh, really you don't know what you did yesterday" she said angrily and till now Jin Hyung was confused. "No, I didn't do anything wrong yesterday as long as I remember" I said innocently and now she was extremely furious I like to tease her.

"Didn't I warned you to stay away from my family, then why you meet y/n yesterday? huh" she said while holding my collar, I stay there calmly and didn't say anything, then Jin Hyung comes to remove her hand from my collar. "Calm down Aera, can we talk about it" said Jin Hyung.

"Ok" then we all sit on the couch which was placed near window. "So, you plan to ruin my life right" said Aera with hate. "I didn't do anything to ruin your life" I said while staring into her eyes. "Then why you are trying to go close to my family, first you invest in my restaurant and now you are going close to y/n. and I am sure you are planning something right and your meetings with y/n were not a coincident right." She while making a disgusting face.

"Wrong, I didn't plan all the meeting with my princess it was just coincident, except the party one and she approaches me to help her for that old lady that day, I was just simply going to work and yesterday she treats my wound." I said with a mischief smile while showing my wounded hand which is still banded. "Don't call her your princess, she doesn't belong to you, do you get that?" she said in a serious tone while pointing her finger towards me.

I chuckle and said, "You will take to know, whom she belongs to" she scoffed and she said, "We will see" I smirked and said, "And you are right I had some plans that's why I invest in your restaurant out of all the restaurants" she looked at me with a blank expression.

"Do you want to know about my plan" she nods "Because I want to be close to your Y/n , I want to become her friend or more than friend" she looked at with confused expression. "You want to know why?" I asked her and she nods "Because I love her" she looked at me shocked