Chapter 11. My Perfect Family? (part 2)

Author's Pov.
Still in past
After 2 week
Haru was at backyard watering the plants then Mary came "Haru its yours and Aera's fake id and passport. After two day you both will leave for Canada" Said Mary to Haru while giving her their fake id and passport. She wants go far away from Yu-jun, so she decides to leave South Koren and settle somewhere else with her daughter. And Mary helps her in that, one of her friends give her fake id and passport for Haru and Aera so that Yu-jun can't find them.

Haru take the fake id and passport from Mary while nodding her head and thanked her, they both made their way towards living room where little Aera was playing with her toys. But when their reach living room, their breath hitched in their throat when they saw Aera was playing with her father. 'How he knows that we both are here? I even change my phone number, so that he can't track us and I never told him about Mary Eomma, then how? How?' thought Haru.
When Yu-jun and little Aera feel someone's staring they both looked at Mary and Haru. They both look very terrified. Little Aera came running towards her mother and hug her legs. "Eomma, look Appa came to take us home" said little Aera in joy and excitement. "Aera go and pack your things we are living now, ok" said Yu-jun while staring at Haru. Little Aera nod and run up stare to her room to pack her things. Yu-jun order his men to help Aera and keep her in her room until he orders to bring her down.

Now Yu-jun walk towards Haru like predator who is ready to eat his prey. Haru was frozen in her place not knowing what to do and Mary was looking at Yu-jun with terrified eyes. Yu-jun stand close to Haru and hug her tightly and inhale her sweet scent. "Love lets go home, I miss you a lot and our baby" said Yu-jun while breaking hug. "But you deserve a punishment, why you didn't tell me that you wants meet your Mary Eomma, I would have brought you here by myself" said Yu-jun while caressing Haru's cheeks.

Haru came to sense and push Yu-jun "I will not go to that cage again" said Haru with courage and confident. But soon her confident and courage get crush by Yu-jun's word. Yu-jun breath deeply and said "If you will not come with me then I will kill your Mary Eomma" Haru stars crying while shaking her head. "No you can't harm her, what's her fault" Yu-jun chuckle and said "she provide you the fake id and passport so that you can leave me forever" Haru and Mary was shocked how he know everything.

After watching their shocked face Yu-jun said "What? You must be thing how I know everything right, power my love power. The day when you ran from our house, I find out that you and our Aera are in Gyeongju-si. But I thought to give little freedom because once you came to my arms I will let to step out from our room." After listening to Yu-jun shake her head while crying. "Please you can't force me like that" Yu-jun came here Haru and wipe the tear from her cheek "ohh love don't play hard ok, you have come with or else I will kill her" Said Yu-jun in treating voice while his pointing his finger at Mary.

"No, please, you can't kill her she is family for me" said Haru in pleading tone. Yu-jun laugh like manic and said "ohh love I can kill her, like I kill your father and brother" after listing to Yu-jun Haru fell on her keens, it was second shocked of her life. "Why? why did you kill them?" asked Haru in very low tone while crying. She can't believe that her love killed her only family and make her orphan. Yu-jun came to her level and said "because they get know about my real identity and I have removed from our life because they were coming in betwe..." before He could complete his sentence a slap land on his right cheek.

"YOU ARE A MONSTER" shout Haru with anger and hate. Yu-jun chuckle darkly scary two poor soul "Yes, you are right I am a monster and you are my beauty who is tie while me till end" said Yu-jun while holding Haru's jaw tightly making her hiss in pain. "Now you have two options, first come with me like a good girl and I will not harm anyone. And second if you refuse to come with me, I will kill your loved one and I will take you forcefully with me. Choice is your love"