Chapter 28. All Clear.

Author's Pov.

Taehyung smirked when he saw news about his rival.

'A Police van got into accident while transporting Jeon Jungkook to another jail and now we got news that he is dead.' Said the reporter with straight face like a robot.

"Hmm it feels so good when you remove all obstacles from your way" Taehyung said with smirked and gulp mouth full of liquor. "Princess just few more days and we both will be together, there is no one to separate us" he said with smile while staring at Y/n on his phone screen, his planned worked perfectly like him. That day Eddie didn't gave him bad news but a good one, which helped him to execute his plan.

Flashback

"Urghhh where the hell is that pen drive, I search it everywhere, all his hide out spot but can't found it till now" Peach said out for frustration. The clock was showing 11 pm time, almost everyone in office went to their home and some were getting ready to go, but Peach is not mood to go home tonight. She wants to find out the real identity of V and her gut feeling is saying that V might be Taehyung, she wants to find the truth before he does anything with her best friend Y/n.

She released a deep breath and calm her mind "Relax relax Peach, he was smart guy I am sure he must have hide the pen drive with his belongings. Let me see what I got from his place" Peach talk to herself and went towards evidence room. She came back with a box which content Sang Hoon's belongings.

"A book, a notepad, some pencil and pens, movies DVD, baseball ball and baseball bat" she gave a weird look to baseball ball and bat because she didn't expect that to see, avoiding that she further started to see his belongings "some cloths and few snacks" She rubber her forehead when she didn't find what she desire for. Out of frustration she bounced herself on chair and put her head on table infront of her. "Where you kept that pen drive Sang Hoon and from when you started liking baseball" Peach talked herself as if she talking to her partner Sang Hoon.

Suddenly she stood up from chair and walk towards Sang Hoon's belongings "as long as I remember you never liked baseball game, then why you kept a baseball ball and bat with yourself" Peach said and started to observes it's every detail. She frowned when she saw very thin gap in middle of baseball ball, she twisted the both sides. She was surprised to found a pen drive in that ball, it was a hidden pen drive.

A smile came on Peach's face when she found the pen drive. "You were really smart, making you my partner wasn't a bad decision" Peach apprised Sang Hoon and move towards her computer. She insert the pen drive and open the only file in that. She saw how brutally a masked man was killing his prey, but suddenly her eyes wide up when she saw the masked man removed his mask, it was none other than Kim Taehyung.

"I was right it was you!! you are V the leader of Devil Gang. I need to tell it our leader and Y/n, poor girl she thinks that you are prince charming but in reality, you are a monster" she can't believe that she was right, she was right that Taehyung is not good man, she was right that Taehyung might be V.

Peach kept that pen drive with herself and walked towards her car to meet her boss, so that she can inform about V to him while calling Y/n. But to her disappointment Y/n phone was switched off. Y/n switched off her phone because of Jungkook. Peach was about to call Y/n's land line but then suddenly someone put a cloth on her face, at first she startled of sudden attack but then she started to fight back. But the man was very strong for her, soon she started to loss her conscious because of chloroform on that cloth.

----

"I am sorry King V and Visual King but we got a problem" Eddie apologized for his behavior and informed them that Peach got to know about V real identity.