Chapter 4. Nice to meet you again.

Author's Pov

At evening

On-call

"don't worry Unnie. I will be there on time with everyone. And right now I am going home to get ready." Y/n asured her Unnie.

"Ok, and careful and wear that red dress which your Hyung gifted you on your birthday. You look like an angel in that dress." Aera said sweetly. "Yes your majesty." Aera chuchkled at Y/n and disconnect the call.

End the call

After ending the call, you went to your home and got ready for the party. And went to the party with the orphanage's kids and 4 caretakers. You always celebrate your happiness with them. And after 30 minutes of travel, you all reach your destination.

Y/n's Pov

At 7 pm.

Finally, we all reach on time. We all head towards the hall and I saw my favorite couple, my Hyung and Unnie. They both look so adorable. They both welcome us and had some talk with me and Misa, Mark, Noah, Lima, and with kids. And then left us to greet other guests.

"So, kids do not disturb anyone here ok, and be a good girl and good boy every and don't go out of this hall without informing anyone, ok. And if you need anything then tell me or them ok. I said in serious tone while pointing my finger towards Misa, Lima, Mark and Noag they all are caretaker of orphanage and they all very sweet and mine friend too.

"Ok Unnie."

They all said and started playing around. And all the time I and all other caretakers watching them. They are really very naughty kids. I hope they will not disturb anyone. When I feel they will not do anything bad, then I, Misa, and Lima were having some girly conversation and Mark and Noah were with some kids.

After sometime Misa and Lima went to the washroom and after sometime then suddenly we all heard loud, it sounds like broken glass. Then I turned toward the sound and see 3 kids are standing Infront of the man and they all looking at a broken piece of glass and the kids are about cry.

After observing the situation, I understand what happened. They must have bumped into that man. I made my way toward them. I told them don't disturb anyone, but this kid. Till now I was very tense and looking at the kids. Till now I didn't look at that man. I was near them, but stop I heard the man's words. And a smile came on my face.

"It's ok, dear. Now don't worry and Don't cry."

----

Kim Taehyung's Pov

When Mr. Min left us. My eyes again started searching for someone. Which Jin Hyung notice.

"its seems like you are searching for someone." Jin hyung asked following my stare.

I was about to say yes, but my eyes got someone. That was My Princess. I knew that she will be here. After all this party is thrown by her brother and his fiancé, I was admiring my princess. She looks like an angel in that red dress, my angel.

"What are you looking at?" he asked in curiosity. "To my princess." I said with smile "What, your princess is at this party. Where is she?" He asked following my gaze.

"Taehyung, there are many young ladies. Which one is your princess?" he asked in annoying tone. "Wait, you will get to know."

I said and walk toward my princess with a smile. But then some kids bumped into me and the wine glass which I was holding the whole time, fall from my hand and the glass broke. And some wine fall on my pants and shoes. I was very angry, I looked down at the glass piece and I look around and I saw everyone's eyes are on me and the kids.