Chapter 11. My Perfect Family? (part 1)

At Night.

At Y/n's house. 

Park Aera's Pov. 

Urghh, I can't sleep today. Right now, I am lying next to my love who is hugging me like a baby. I am trying to sleep from past 2 hour but I can't sleep. Today after making that stupid deal with that devil, I feel uneasy. I know it was stupid idea to make that deal. I can't make deal on our little one's happiness and life. Ahhh why did I make that deal with him, now I am regretting it. I don't trust him, he can go any extent to get our little one and I will not let that happened. 

I know Y/n she will reject him. And after her rejection I have to protect her. And I will protect her. I have to keep my eye on her all the time. I just hope that Y/n's first love appear soon. I don't know much about him. Many time I tried to find him, but I didn't get any clue. 

I think I should see if Y/n is sleeping or not. I carefully remove Yoongi's hand from my waits. I made my way to Y/n's room. I slowly open the door and walk towards her bed. I chuckle when I find out that she sleeps while holding a fairy tale book. I shook my head, she still read such books when she can't sleep like kids. She has collection of 10 fairy tale book which her first love gifted her on her 8th birthday. And she always keeps them carefully.

I took the book carefully from her hand not to disturb her sleep

I took the book carefully from her hand not to disturb her sleep. It was 'Beauty and The Beast' book, her favorite book. She loves reading this book, she loves this story, The story of true love which happened because of inner beauty rather than outer beauty.

I chuckle I kept that book on night stand. I give a kiss on her forehead and cover her properly. I admire her sleeping figure. She is just like my Eomma. She always reminds me about my Eomma. Whenever I be with her I felt like I am with my Eomma, she makes me feel good when I am sad, she always lights up my mood with her childish behavior. She is just like her, caring, loving, sweet, little naive, chocolate lover. I chuckle when I remember how me and my Eomma used to eat chocolate hiding from my Appa. A smile came on my face when I remember my sweet past, but it fades away when I remember the realty.

 I always thought that I have a perfect family, but I was wrong. That man whom I used call Appa just destroyed everything because of his selfishness. He ruins everything, he destroys my perfect family, he ruins my happiness, because of him I lost my Eomma. I still remember her begging and crying, but I was small that time to understand her pain. I was small to understand the cruelness of Mr. Park, the dark secret which he was hiding from us. 

Flashback 

Author's Pov. 

Park Haru is love and wife of Park Yu-jun and mother of Park Aera. She is very kind, sweet loving and caring woman. She always helps other and love chocolate. She loves her husband and her daughter the most. She was having a happy family a caring and loving husband and a lovely daughter whom she loves more than her life. And few weeks back two boys Kim Taehyung and Kim Seok-Jin came to her life and she accepts them as her sons.