Chapter 3. Lucky day

Kim Taehyung's Pov

I came office on time and attend the meeting. The meeting went very smoothly, and we got that deal, for which I and my employees were working for 2 to 3 months. It seems like today was my lucky day. I meet her and helped her, it feels so good when you help some, and I got chocolate in return and after long time someone gave me a chocolate and this chocolate reminds me about you, whom I always miss.

But now its time to have that person in my life. I was in my dreamland but came to reality when my best friend Kim Seok-jin who is like my older brother came to my office and said.

"From when you started eating chocolates?" He asked me while raising his right eyebrow and stared at the chocolate which was in my right hand. "Someone gave it to me." I replied while staring at the chocolate. The whole time I was smiling like an idiot.

"Don't smile like that, you look creepy. And who gave this chocolate to you." He said walked towards me. I kept the chocolate in my coat pocket.

"So, come to the point, why you came to my office now. A few minutes back we were at the meeting room and I think we are done with discussions about the deal, then why came to my office." I asked him in a teasing way because he always came to my office when he wants to talk about something work-related, completely ignoring his question.

"How can you talk like this to your best friend and I am older than you, so it's better if you give me respect boy. And can't I come to your office to see you. I am your best friend and partner, so I have the right to come to your office whenever I want, do you have any problem with that." Here he goes with his rapping skill, well he don't know how do rap but when it comes to scoled someone he can beat world fastest rapper.

"Sorry, Jin Hyung, I didn't mean to hurt your feeling. But you always come to my office when you want to talk about some business-related things. That's why I asked you, why you came to my office." I made it clear.

"You are right, but I came to congratulate you. Because we got the deal." He said with proud smile. "Well, then thank you and congratulate you too, you also work very hard for this deal."

"Only congratulation and thank you will not work we all need a party." I chuckled and said "Ok, even I was planning to throw a party for our achievement." "Ok, it will be good, our employees will be happy." I nod in respond.

"But Taehyung, I want to ask you something." He said in a serious tone. "About what." I asked wanting to know about he wants to talk now. "You really want to invest in that......"

I cut him middle getting about what he wants to talk. "Yes, and why not, I study their performance and it is very impressive and trust me we will get a good return. And especially after meeting someone today, I want to invest in them." I said the last line like a whisper.

"I know Taehyung, but what if......."

I again cut him in middle sensing his nervousness. "I know Hyung why you are worried, but trust me nothing will happen. Don't worry about anything. Ok"

"I know, but what if...., you know what I am trying to say." He sigh deeply showing how he worried. "Yes, Hyung I know, but trust me everything will be good." I asured him. "Ok, if you say so. I trust you. Then it means we are going there to ....." "Yes." I said without listening to him. Our conversation got interrupted when someone knock my cabin's door.

Knock Knock Knock

"May I come in."

After hearing the voice, I and Jin Hyung can tell who is behind the door. Whom we both hate, my secretary Lina. She is very annoying. She always tries to seduce me which really pissed me off. I just want to fire her, but she very good at her work, she never gives me a chance to complain. It is hard to find a secretary like her. That's why I am tolerating her. Even Jin Hyung hates her very much she always ignores him like he doesn't exist.