Chapter 14

Author's NOTE

This chapter looked a LOT longer on word... okay? so don't be disappointed :D :D Soooooo what's going to happen??

I don't know...... you be the judge... :)

vote, read and comment!

~Megs xoxoxoxo 

******

Chapter 14

*******

Bella’s POV

Louis had picked me up within twenty minutes, and I quickly explained the situation to him, not without a lot of tears and sobbing, but he just rubbed my back and let me cry. I was so happy I had someone like this to lean on. I would have called Harry, but he would just keep me home, scared of me on the run.

“Okay, we are here, Bella?” Louis turned to face me from his position in the drivers seat. I was in the back seat so I could easily duck or hide from anyone.

“Yeah?” I asked quietly, only one thought going through my mind. Mum.

“Simon has sent through the tickets, to my email. I will print them out; there are two, just in case you want me to come, or another one of the boys. I have a feeling Harry will want to follow you, but I can try and delay him. I will drive you to the airport. You have half an hour to pack everything you think you will need for about two weeks, including a passport, which you have thank goodness, since you came on tour with us. I have the passport, and a money card for you to use okay? Simon will send you a sim card for your phone in Paris so you can contact us all, if you need it. Only I know though, okay?” He explained slowly but surely and I nodded, taking it all in, things running through my mind that I would need.

“Okay Louis, let’s do it, but one question, who is here?” I asked, looking up at the complex, afraid.

“Harry went out with Niall to look for you, I said I would go too, but then you called and I understood. Liam and Zayn are together looking, I’ll call in half an hour saying I came back and found you. By then, you will be in the car with me, twenty minutes from the airport. You then have half an hour before check-in closes, and then an hour to get through customs before your flight, so we are alone unless anything goes wrong, okay?” Louis reassured me before I nodded.

“Let’s go.”

I stepped out of the car, the cold night air hitting me hard since I was only wearing a cardigan and dress. I held my phone and wallet in my satchel close to me as we ran towards the front door. Louis unlocked the door to Harry, his and my part of the complex, turned off the alarm, and led me inside into the warm.

I ran straight to my room and grabbed a purple suitcase and walked into the wardrobe. I threw in fourteen pairs of underwear and four bras, various t-shirts, jeans, tracksuit pants, jogging shoes, high heels, a few dresses and skirts, and jumpers. I then ran into the bathroom and undressed as I locked the door. I turned on the hot water and jumped underneath, rinsing my body and face to rid myself of the dirt and black smudged face I had gotten from crying and sitting behind the ambulance van.

I washed my hair quickly before I hopped out and dried myself, wrapping the towel around my chest so it covered me. I then ran out and back into the wardrobe and I pulled on a dark pair of tracksuit pants, a singlet and a dark hoodie before I pulled on my ugg boots. I then quickly threw in some singlets and socks, realizing I had forgotten to pack them. I then ran back into the bathroom and grabbed all the toiletries I required and I put them in a small bag. I then put that in the suitcase and zipped it up.