Chapter 20

Author's Note

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS GOT TO 20 chapters!! Thank you so much for reading and dedication will go to.... THE NEXT FEW people who follow me on instagram! and comment here!! My instagram is gymnasticmeg and yeah :) And I'm thinking of sending out a prize... like POSTAL SENDING HERE!

But you will all need to pitch in. Comment if you are interested :) please?

Enjoy! ~Megs

*********

Chapter 20  -  Bella's POV

 To say that screaming girls were crazy was an understatement at the time. When we announced that we were doing the European Tour, the girls had exploded and I had gained at least one million more followers on twitter who couldn't wait for me to sing. Problem was, I didn't have any songs. So I would have to do covers for them. 

Anyway, we had soon done a few concerts in Paris and a few around France, and the amount of girls was astounding! It was phenominal! And just indescribable. Just amazing. The atmosphere was crazy and I had almost cried in happiness when they had wanted an encore from me. It was so sweet! They didn't know about me and Niall yet though, we were getting there. We were going to go back to England first.

And as we arrived, through the terminal gates at the airport, our ears were met with the same screaming, droning out any other sound as we just shuffled through with security and into a black van. Soon, we were off towards the stadium. We were in Wolverhampton, Liam's home town. So we saw a lot of one direction things hanging around on billboards, and the advertisements for their concert. They had also said a special performace on the billboards, meaning me. I was still working on a couple of songs.

"It's crazy!" I exclaim and Niall chuckles. It had been two weeks since we had been together. Not long, but significant. I was hoping it would bloom into months.

"It is," he says from beside me before wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"We have an interview tomorrow, and I'm thinking that it's time," Niall said quietly so that the boys couldn't hear us.

I thought about it for a moment. Was I ready? Well considering we had only been together for two weeks, but we had both wanted it from about two years ago, I'd say it was long overdue. And it felt like I had been with Niall forever. We were close. We didn't desperately need each other, but it was better in each other's company. He had already given me so many memories, and he had given me his care. I couldn't ask for much more. But we hadn't gone so far into the memory which involved me crying. Niall had said we both needed a little more time.

I then realized Niall was still looking at me expectantly and I nod with a grin planted on my face.

"Okay Niall, let's do it."

He smiles at me and gives me a kiss on the forehead before the van stops and we pile out into the private carpark behind the large stadium. Wow. It was quite large, again.

We were quickly ushered inside as I snapped some photos since I had been introduced to instagram and my followers were jumping up as I continued posting photos and people realized who I was.

Once inside, we were lead to a room that contained our clothes for tonight, and most importantly, lots of food. I mean like a buffet, and it was huge.

Niall's jaw dropped before he dashed over and grabbed a plate and began piling it with an array of different things. Chicken, potato, wedges, vegetables, fruit, and more unhealthy things.