Chapter 21

Author's Note

Thanks so much for all of your support! wow! Okay so now I will update every Wednesday and maybe Saturday but here is the hint! I need 40 votes on EVERY chapter to update early or update on time :) It is all up to you!

ANYWAY thanks so much for getting me into the top #800 for humor! AND if you all keep it up, it will rocket higher! :) x

Enjoy!

~Megs

*************

Chapter 21 ~Bella

As the shortish long bus trip came to an end, I was abruptly awakened by an intruder.

"Wake up!" He yelled and I gave a shout before I fell out of the bed and onto the floor. Thank goodness I wasn't up higher. I groaned.

"Go away! I'm tired," I complained, since the exhaustion had finally kicked in.

"I"m sorry," the boy mumbled who I hadn't looked at yet, but it didn't sound like one of the boys, it sounded like... Ed! I looked up to find the red head smiling at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Great, a secret stowaway, jus because I'm forgetful when you mentioned you were coming with us does not mean you can scare me like that!" I warned him sternly and his eyes widened but his grin faltered. I grinned. Good.

"Now let me get dressed," I huffed and he chuckled.

"Make sure it is appropriate for managemnet, they are already in a meeting, they wanted to let you keep sleeping but they texted me telling me to wake you up and tell you that you have five minutes to get your ass in there!" He calle and I shrieked before grabbing purple skinny jeans and a baggy, flowy white top with some golden text across the front.

I ran into the bathroom and washed my face. I then closed the door and stripped and changed quickly. I then hurriedly brushed my hair into a side- pony and added a bit of make-up to make myself look more awake.

I ran out of the bathroom, nearly killing Ed in the process but that didn't matter. I chucked my stuff onto my bed, grabbed my iPhone out of its charger, threw on a pair of flat sandals that all of those famous people wore nowadays, and ran out of the bus.

"Four minutes, I'm impressed," Ed says with a laugh as realize we are literally right outside the back door of the company, near the lifts. I gulped and Ed showed a pass as we walked past a bunch of security, meaning buff-looking men, but they also looked reasonably nice. We rushed past into the lifts and Ed punched the button for the top floor, the fourth floor.

We shared silent looks as we tapped our fingers on the railing nervously, and then the doors opened and Ed hurried me out into the hallway before pushing me into a room where the door was open. The boys were sitting down on couches, laughing along with a couple of the staff members and I quietly made my way around the back of the chair that Harry was sitting on before I placed myself on the arm of his chair, no one really noticing me, until Harry let out a shout.

"Bloody hell you scared me!" Harry let out a yelp and I chuckled as everyone turned to face us, discovering me.

"Hello Bella," Simon said and I smiled. He had helped me really in the beginning. But now I was sitting in front of him and his company staff.

"Well boys we are finished, I just want to talk to Miss Styles here if you will let me, food is next door," Simon said and Niall gave a cheer before zooming out of the room along with the other four boys, no  one sparing a second glance for me. Awesome.