Chapter 10

Author's Note

Now... what is so special about the number 10.. OH I remember... IT’S MY FAVOURITE NUMBER!! SO if you comment with the number 10 in your comment, dedication, but it has to be a very... funny/interesting/ or awesome comment ;) But they all usually are!

Thanks so much for getting this into the top #900 of humor, let's get it closer to #1! I would love to reveal the secret memory but then, it wouldn't be as... exciting or good for the rest of the book now would it? :)

>Megs xoxo

*****

Chapter 10

********

Niall's POV

Her laugh was infectious, and it had a lovely bell-like tone. I watched her as she took her turn to bowl, laughing at something stupid Louis had said before he had knocked down one of his ten pins. She had changed her outfit and she was wearing purple skinny jeans, her purple toms, and a loose white floral baggy top. Her hair was in a high bun, a few strand hanging loose around her face, framing her perfect features including her dark blue sparkling eyes. She looked happier without her crutches and her boot, her feet finally free. I smiled as she bowled and got a strike. I clapped and she poked her tongue out at Louis before he got ready to bowl again. 

Bella came over and sat down beside me with a large grin. "Did you see that?" She exclaimed, hugging me sideways with enthusiasm. I chuckled.

"How could I not have seen that," I said and she blushed before I wrapped an arm around her, in a friend-like way. She relaxed into my shoulder as Harry went up to bowl for our team. Liam, Zayn and Louis were team 2, we were 1. Currently, much to all the boys' disappointment, Bella was winning, but I thought that was great. But I was also wanting to beat her, since she had beaten me in the first individual round. Louis bowled and cheered as he knocked down one pin out of a possible nine. 

Bella burst out laughing and she let go of me to clutch her stomach, her laughter echoing around slightly. I chuckled at Louis and he just winked at me mischievously before waggling his eyebrows in Zayn's direction, leaving us both gasping for breath. We all got a fit of the laughter and after a few minutes it finally died down. Bella wiped tears from her eyes as Harry regained his composure for his bowl. As Harry bowled, Louis yelled out at the top of his lungs, "Hipstah please!" In some funny French accent and Harry burst out laughing yet again and his ball went slowly but surely down the lane. He knocked over five pins and I heard Louis scowl as Liam patted him on the shoulder and walked over to their lane to bowl.

I chuckled as Bella just shook her head and face-palmed. This was fun. I liked Bella like this, and she was practically the Bella I knew. So, maybe the memory wouldn't change her, and maybe, everything would work out. But the memory is a very precious thing so we weren't sure if it would leave her paralyzed of her happiness, or she would be depressed and hide herself away. But we just had to convince her to forget the past, and look forward to her new future.

*******

Zayn's POV

When we got home after bowling, Louis, Liam, Niall and Harry all went for their showers, in different bathrooms of course. Bella and I were left standing awkwardly in the hallway. I didn't know what to do but I followed her lead as she made her way into Harry's living room and flopped onto the couch.

I sighed and sat down on the one opposite and I watched as she studied me slightly, her dark blue eyes twinkling with mystery.

"I'm sorry, for not being able to help," I said suddenly, surprising us both. She sighed and relaxed back into the material.
"It's not your fault, he knocked you out and you were drunk, being drunk was mostly your fault though," she managed a smile and I smirked slightly.