Chapter 34

Author's Note

Well isn't it obvious?

Obvious what? ;)

STOP RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE! Go to @ariane707 and check out her new and first story "Love will tear us apart" Go and support her and give her a little follow! She is just starting out and her comments are incredible :) almost every chappie! Keep it up! This goes for anyone else who wants a dedication :) xxx

~MEgs xx

***************

                                                          Chapter 34 ~ Niall

Have you ever been so disappointed with yourself that you've almost wished that the world did have an edge, and you call fall right off into oblivion and into non-existence?

Well that's how I felt, every day after I had lost Bella. My fault... mine.

But Louis and I had been formulating a plan. I had organized for us all to sing when she came out of the elevator after her first callback. I had organized the whole thing. I had come up with some simple lyrics, and I was going to sing and play the guitar, hoping she would forgive me and we could go back to friends, and perhaps more. I knew how unhappy she was, I could see it in her eyes. And it was my fault. And I had to make that right somehow. I had to fix our situation, pronto. Three days had passed and now as I sat with the boys in Louis' room, trying to keep my happy face on, I was wringing my hands nervously. What would she say? Think, do? I was so nervous. But nervous could not comprehend what I felt. It was a mixture of grief, hope, guilt, and nervousness.

It was still another four hours until she would get back, and who knew what would happen in that time. I then had a thought and I jumped up from my seat and exited the room, the other boys a little startled and confused but they didn't follow as I walked quickly down the hallway and into the elevator, taking out my wallet and bringing out an american ten dollar note. I reached the lobby and walked over to the small gift store and smiled to myself.

Perfect. I had found gerberas. I picked out a hot pink, light pink, orange and two white, and I bought a little card with it as well. I then had them wrapped into a bunch. 

I walked out and over to the desk where the lady was supposed to be, but she was over filling up her coffee. I picked up the pen and wrote on the card.

Pink for honesty

Hot pink for true

Orange for forgiveness

White is for you

And the last is of purity - a heart and soul, that I wish to share again

~ Niall x

It was cheesy, but she loved these flowers. I vaguely remembering her fingering them whilst we had gone out with the boys, and they had gotten ahead. This was even before the promise.

"Niall don't they just look so simple and beautiful! I love them!" Bella exclaimed, her eye lighting up and her mouth forming her beautiful smile that always reached her eyes, and when it didn't, you could tell she wasn't happy. But today she was happier than ever, she hadn't had to pay a single cent because of Harry's refusal to let her pay.

I nodded with a chuckle. "Not complex, perfect for you?" I mocked and she made a face at me, her nose looked cute and adorable as always.

"I just don't want a boy who is complex, full of lies, gerberas are full of truth," she smiled and I nodded. I made a mental note in my head for the future.