Chapter 17

Author's Note

LONG OVERDUE and I promise fourday-weekly updates from now on! Wednesday and Saturday for this story :) I'm so sorry but everything exploded! But I have now almost finished the next five chapters so I won't keep you in suspense!!

~Megs xx

**********

Chapter 17

Harry's POV

As we walked home, a sense of change washed over me but I thought nothing of it, I notice Niall and Bella talking, and I tensed before sighing. They were allowed to talk, they were allowed to speak and laugh at each other. My eyes drifted over to Zayn who was looking at Niall and Bella who were slightly ahead now, laughing and smiling as they talked. He looked, sad, but he had a longing expression in his eyes. Then I felt my stomach churn. I wouldn't, couldn't have two boys fighting over her, ever. I couldn't even handle what Perrie did to Zayn, but if he didn't give her a chance because of whatever this was, that was worrying, and frankly, disturbing.

But I shook the thought from my mind, it was just me mouthing off. I tuned back into our conversation.

"I bet that Nialler meets the next girl," Louis teased as he typed away on his iPhone, most likely to Eleanor, who would be joining us tomorrow. 

Niall just turns around with his eyebrows arched and a cheeky expression and Louis sticks his tongue out playfully, pulling back his brown hair that had fallen across his face slightly. Niall just chuckled and Bella giggled as they continued to walk, side by side, enjoying each other's company.

"I think Zayn," Liam mused and then it was Zayn's turn to laugh softly, his eyes lighting up slightly as he did so, lookign much happier than before.

"I wish mate, but for the right person, waiting is fine," he grinned and I inwardly approved of his attitude, although I was still careful, but he was one of my best mates. 

I sighed as we came close to the hotel, and a numbness washed over me. I needed sleep.

************

Bella's POV

Niall and I had made a silent agreement, we weren't going to tell the boys yet, maybe Harry, but not today, tomorrow, after we had earned some well-deserved rest.

Niall's hair had gone spiffy and I had tried my best not to laugh at him as we made our way up the lifts and towards Harry's and my hotel room. And the I realized, I had two single beds in my room, and I certainly couldn't share with Harry, and I wasn't going to budge.

"Uh, who's rooming with Bella?" Harry spoke up softly as we climbed up the levels. Level Three - DING!

Nialls hand shot up as he knew better than to yell, but he almost took me out in the process.

Harry laughed. "Calm your pants Niall, okay, but no getting it on or I swear... just don't," Harry said and Niall and I shared a look before we burst out laughing and so did Louis, not really getting the joke like we did, but his eyes were sparkling so he might have had a clue.

Liam wiggled his eyebrows at me and I just rolled my eyes as we passed the seventeenth floor. It wasn't exactly cramped in the lift, it just felt suffocating, and I just had the feeling I hadn't liked them for a reason for something. Maybe it was the hospital lifts.

Then we finally reached the top level, level 24, the penthouse and expensive rooms where we were given way much more privacy. The boys bags had arrived outside the door in a sort of trailer things, you know the golden ones they have at the hotel?