Epilogue

Author's Final Pre-note

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, supporting and talking to me throughout this story! it has meant a lot and I know it will be the first completion of many! This is actually my first story i've ever finished, and I have loads more to share to stay on and read for your life :)

Enjoy this short epilogue.

xx

Epilogue

"You can't leave me now, we've only just started living again," I said, staring straight into the eyes of my supposed boyfriend. He walked back over to me with a grim expression.

"It wasn't my choice, but to save you from me, I have to do this. You can't be a part of my life, it's too dangerous." He emphasized before turning away to walk away again across the tarmac, leaving me standing on the stairs of a white jet.

"I'm safest and happiest when I'm with you. The risk is high but so be it, I will never be able to get you out, and I can help you," I begged and his brown orbs met mine.

"But I'm safer without you."

"And cut!" The director yelled and gave us the thumbs up before I sank down on the stairs on the set, looking over at Josh and laughing.

It had been 8 months since I left England, but my British accent was still strong. American life wasn't everything I thought it would be, but it had been pretty hectic, from filming music videos to two movies and one show - it was rather interesting.

That particular scene was one in the sequel to the film Josh and I had done previously, when I had hated the boys' guts. That was quite a long time ago.

"That was pretty good Bells," Josh gave me a small applauded and I fake curtseyed as I stood and he helped me down the stairs and led me towards our caravan to change. It was the end of shooting for that day and we had the next two days off, so we had planned a trip to disneyland. We figured we could use a break.

Good thing it was close by.

"Looking forward to Disneyland?" Josh asked and I linked my elbow with his.

"Definitely, I just want to have fun yunno? And not fake scream, that'd be nice too," I added and Josh chuckled, running his fingers through his hair slightly, making it look extremely messy.

I couldn't help myself. I chortled a little.

"Come on, it's not that bad," Josh pulled away and made a face and I just whacked him a little on the shoulder.

"It's pretty bad this time, you had quite a bit of hairspray in it from the dinner scene so that it would look good before you ruin it," I rolled my eyes and opened the door to our caravan.

***********************

"Disneyland!" I squealed like a six year old as Josh led me inside and I couldn't help myself from being excited, and the fact that we were allowed in early just because we were uh, famous actors?

It was just Josh and I, some bodyguards, and some of the crew, it had been our idea and everyone had thought it was needed.

I sighed and Josh just grinned.

"Never been?" He took it upon himself to state the obvious and I chuckled.

"No, really couldn't you tell?" I made a face and he laughed before pointing out different things, rides, places, food and where the parade would be.

Well, you could imagine what we did. We filmed ourselves on different rides but my favourite was the pirates of the caribbean ride. We took it twice before it was opened to the public.