Chapter 6

Chapter 6

*****

Harry's POV

"I miss them," I sighed, looking at an old photo of my parents, Christie, Bella and myself when I had auditioned for the X-factor. I missed my parents.

"Yeah, well we all do, especially your mum," Louis winked at me but with a solemn expression and I made a face before carefully putting the photo back into the draw along with the other photos we had taken from Bella's room.

She had spent a lot of time strumming her guitar, remembering songs but not being able to sing them. But I didn't know she could sing, maybe... after the bad memory we didn't want her to remember... she stopped because she couldn't handle it. I sighed again before leaving the study and I locked the door behind me, putting the key in the secret cupboard above the door. We were in my half of the complex, where Louis, Bella and I stayed.

"Boys! I've made dinner!" Bella called and I raced into the kitchen to find Niall already there, eating his spaghetti bolagnaise hungrily at the table.

I chuckled before I grabbed a plate from the table and held it out over the bench so Bella could serve from behind it, near the stove so it would stay warm as long as possible. She was a great cook, like mum. "Thanks Bel!" I beamed at her as she sprinkled my full plate with cheese before she took Liam's plate from his outstretched hand. Zayn and Louis were close behind, but they had to be patient.

"Niall! Eat slower!" Bella scolded and Niall froze before making a point of eating slowly and I stifled my laugh as I sat down beside him, thumping him on the back with my hand.

"Yeah, she's right mate, just a little bit slower otherwise you'll be sick and won't be able to eat anymore!" I told him and he went rigid before he began eating a little bit faster, but slower so that he wouldn't get indigestion. Bless my sister and her amazing, motherly skills.

"Liam, don't beg for more or you won't get anymore!" Bella said as Liam sat down opposite me with a pouty expression. I chuckled.

"Listen to her mate, she's right," I laughed before I tucked into my delicious spaghetti.

*******

Bella's POV

The boys starting finishing off their waffles with nutella and cream, and then they dumped their dirty plates on the sink and started to leave.

"Boys!" I scolded and they froze before turning around with confused expressions.

I groaned before pulling myself up, being careful not to whack my foot against the table.

"You have to clear the table and wash up, I made it all!" I instructed and a guilty looking Harry came over and began to clear the table and Liam followed, but he went into the kitchen and began to fill up the dish washer.

"Go, do whatever you need to do, we'll clean up," Zayn smiled.

"Thanks for the food!" Niall exclaimed and I grinned.

"Thank you Zayn and you are welcome Niall. I'm going to go, uh, write," I decided quickly before I grabbed my crutches that were next to the table and I swung myself out of the room tiredly. Making dinner had taken forever since I knew we would all eat a lot.

As I made my way to my room, I thought about what I would write.

I opened my door and 'crutched' my way in, sighing as I reached the desk and I sank into the comfortable chair. I dropped the crutches on the floor before I opened my laptop and my book labelled 'Stories'. I found story-lines that I had thought of but hadn't written, and I found my user name and password for my account on 'Wattpad'. I closed the book and logged on to wattpad and I searched around for a little while, taking in how many fans I had, how many votes I had received, and the Harry Potter, One Direction and Stardust fan-fictions I had written amongst a few teen-fiction stories that I hadn't started properly yet.