Chapter 33

Author's Note

 The responses to the couples was great! Keep commenting, I am easily persuaded ;) Hope you like this chappie :)

GUESS WHAT? MY SEMI DRESS CAME!!! arousgiuwg;awe;uG;WW IT CAME!!!! :D AND I HAVe the shoes and everything, all i need now is the haircut and the right coloured nail polish :) My dress is in one of the previpus chapters... blue :)

ENJOY!

************

                                                                 Chapter 33 ~ Bella

 When I pulled on the dress, I could only think of one word that someone might describe me as. Sexy. I felt different and beautiful all in one. I had brushed out my hair and it was hanging out in ringlets, with the front bits pulled back around so that the hair wouldn't fall in front of my face. I pulled on a silver necklace that Louis had bought. It had half a silver heart on it, and of course it was broken. The other half wasn't with Niall, I had it in my bag, safely kept away, so that when I found the right person, I could give them the other half to cherish, even if the wouldn't wear it. I had even put it on a black cord so that it wouldn't look girly. Mine was on a silver chain though. I applied my eye shadow mascara, so that my eyes would stand out a little, before I straighted up and looked at myself in the mirror.

I found myself a little puzzled. I wasn't really sure who I was anymore. But I guess I was this. I flicked off the switch, walked out into the bedroom, pulled on my cardigan, grabbed my phone and my bag (small purse) and sighed deeply in hesitation as my fingers brushed the doorknob. It had been two hours since Niall had left, and Josh was going to be downstairs in a limo, in no less than five minutes. I had a minute to spare.

I knew the papa would be there, formulating their ideas over me. But I just took a deep breath and exited the room calmly. I walked passed several doors and over to the elevator and stopped short when I saw Louis waiting calmly for the elevator. I paused before I walked over to him as the doors opened and we walked in. He jumped slightly as he saw me, but paused before saying anything.

"Bella, I'm sorry if he said anything, but I couldn't take it, he just-"

I interrupted as he looked at me with dismay evident in his tone.

"Louis, just stop. I understand, and I had to talk to him. Nothing happened, we didn't make up, but it is over." I said solemnly and he nodded.

"But," I began and he perked up. "I did say he could attempt to prove to me how much he values the friendship he promised," my voice cracked slightly as I reailzed I was fingering the ring now on my right hand. I hadn't had the heart to take it off. It was my only sanctuary, knowing my whole life had not been fake, or torn from me.

"Okay, well I guess that is sort of good news, my question is why are you wearing that?" He asked, eyeing off the rather short dress I was wearing. I blushed slightly and looked at the numbers going down to ground level.

"I'm going out, and this satisfies the occasion," I said and he just gave me an incredulous look.

"What?" I asked.

"You...just... look different is all," he said with his hand on his chin, observing me. I let out a sigh before the doors opened and my eyes found a limo waiting on the large drive way outside the hotel. I couldn't help but smile as I saw Josh climb out and his eyes scanned for me. When he saw me, my legs began walking towards him and Louis vanished from my sight. I walked out the glass doors and Josh gave me a hug before directing me into the car.