Chapter 27

Author's Note

SOOOOO my awesome readers :) This is because you got me to #390 in humor!

Next chapter is important so make sure you get me to.... 730 votes otherwise.... You will be left with a cliffie again ;)

~Megs xx

******************

Chapter 27 ~Bella - To be, or not to be

The album had a large success so quickly and then everything took off from there. In a week I would start touring as a 'pre-act' for the boys, and then after Europe, it was up to me where I wanted to go. Recently I had been watching quite a few acting trailers and there were some openings in London and america for actresses who could sing a little (for a song in the movie), and had brown hair. I think I qualified for both. So I sent in a query and admission, but I only did it with Louis' consent, I didn't want Harry wondering about me and looking after me any more. It wasn't that I wanted Louis to play big brother, but I needed his help to be able to move on and become independant. 

I could feel myself a little disappointed that I had to follow 'one direction' and I knew that they would always be hard to follow, but I guessed that was inevitable.

"Don't follow him, I know he'll kill you," Louis put on a voice like James Bond and I stifled my giggle before I became serious. We were practising a scene sent from the directors who were keen to hear me in a month or two. 

"Let go, you left me, alone, he captured me and now I've been given the go to go after him, do you think I will let that go?" I spoke, sounded slightly traumatised and desperate as I acted out, pushing Louis hand away from mine. It was all for the acting but Niall burst in and immediately came to my side.

"Louis what are you doing?" He asked, obviously asking why he was in my room.

Louis and I burst out laughing as we dropped the scripts and the fell to the floor. Niall looked baffled.

"We were practising her acting," Louis managed to squeeze out, handing Niall the script. He scrunched up his eyebrows as he read through, his eyes widening.

"You applied for Trip to Vegas? It's an action movie," he said, a little confused.

I nodded. "But it is a romance as well, and comedy. An Act-Rom-Com," I chuckled and Niall just nodded curiously.

"O-kay, but you don't need acting to make you better, and that would mean you would have to leave," Niall whined and I just sighed.

"Niall this is something I want to try, I'm not amazing at it but I want to give it a shot, is that alright with you?" I asked and Niall just laughed.

"Of course it is!" He exclaimed, giving me a quick peck before looking down at his watch.

"Well Harry and I have a 'date' planned to discuss important things," Niall cleared his throat and I held back the laughter.

"Okay, off you go!" Louis mocked sadness and I patted him on the shoulder.

"Harry can't be yours forever Louis," I sad softly with sarcasm.

He gasped in fake shock.

"You don't mean it?"

"I'm leaving," Niall laughed before sprinting out of the room and down the stairs to where Harry was probably waiting for him. I heard the door click shut and I sighed in relief.

"Do you think he'll tell Harry?" I suddenly realized we had told Niall, and Niall and harry were close, like brothers.

"I don't think so, if he does I'm sure we can explain but hopefully Niall knows that you want to pursue your dreams, and not the ones Harry approves of right?" Louis suggested hopefully and I nodded. I liked that explanation. Sure.

Stand Up and Remember (One Direction Fan-Fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara